Nissan or Toyota?

• Thread starter Sarunas J.
  • 221 comments
Man I'm sick of people saying Hatchi-Roku too. It sounds so stupid and tryhard when you use a random Japanese number in an English sentance. Especially when you list every other car using it's chassis code in Arabic numerals. Stuid, stupid, stupid. It's called an AE86, you won't find Hatchi-Roku written anywhere on it. HKS_T51KAI, you left out heaps of good Toyotas, MR2, Celica, AE92 Levin/Trueno, AE82 and 92 FXGT/GTi Corolla, Caldina GTT. I'm sure there's more.

Look, in the end, both companys are good. They have thier strenghts and weakness..... but its upto you.... OKAYZ! I would personally choose Nissan, over toyota because thier the tuning secene is more into these cars. To all those Initial D freaks, a AE86 would lose to most of nissan cars (S15/GTR), resons are basic, SO GET A LIFE........ GO GET A REAL CAR!

Mad Murphy NZ
Man I'm sick of people saying Hatchi-Roku too. It sounds so stupid and tryhard when you use a random Japanese number in an English sentance. Especially when you list every other car using it's chassis code in Arabic numerals. Stuid, stupid, stupid. It's called an AE86, you won't find Hatchi-Roku written anywhere on it. HKS_T51KAI, you left out heaps of good Toyotas, MR2, Celica, AE92 Levin/Trueno, AE82 and 92 FXGT/GTi Corolla, Caldina GTT. I'm sure there's more.
It's just a nickname for people who love the car, And the last time I looked at the car it said Trueno [quote takumi]"It says Trueno, Trueno is Trueno" lol.By the way THIS:is a trueno:sly: ,THIS: not so much.:yuck:

Don't you love E-Thugs and E-know-it-alls gt_Sileighty_1?

:lol: There is not much point arguing with prepubescent kids you know ;)

MdnIte
Don't you love E-Thugs and E-know-it-alls gt_Sileighty_1?

:lol: There is not much point arguing with prepubescent kids you know ;)
He's got 3 post on every page of this tread, and the sad part is, I'm not even exaggerating.:ill:

Hey gt_Sileighty_1, i drive a orginal skyline R34GT-T, because i live in Aust., LOL, you see, instead of getting a 240SX, i get a proper 180sx/silvia with a SR20DET, a proper import car.....

Good for you! It's so sad that I live in a country that doesn't support foreign Sport cars(excluding the exotics ferrari, porsche... you know the rest) damnit I get shafted because no one wants cars like the GTR or type R civic WTF!!!!!!:grumpy: :ill:

Edit: What am I taking about North America had the beasts the MUSCLE cars back when japan was making garbge,but still japan is starting to loose even the greatness it once had, whats the world coming to(damn fuel prices).

Japan's lost none of it's greatness, just there was a bit of a lull in the ammount of performance cars in the last few years. Impact and emmissions standards have ruined some of the fun, especially Japan's legendary I-6 engines. Still, there's the plenty of performance cars out there, plus new GT-R, Supra and NSX replacemets on their way and rumours of a new RX-7 that Mazda's not denying. Afterall, the RX-8 wasn't really a proper replacement. Plus various concept cars inlcuding a possible successor to the Silvia and RX-8. I also think we're gonna see some hotted up 4WD Corollas if Toyota goes ralling again with them, something along the lines of the GT4 Celica and of course Toyota will eventually facelift/replace the MR-S. There's all the others out there too, your 350Z's, Skyline coupes, Type-R Hondas, IS250/350's, MX5's etc. I believe Japanese performance is looking just as strong as it has since the late 80's.

This thread could go on for ever.
OK peoples, seeming as cars from the 20th century are getting old, i'd suggest we start finding some new JDM cars. Like the 350Z, thats got grunt, and take on another toyota sports car, made in the 21st century. Cars like the supra and GTR are good, but as the years goon, there all ways be newer cars that rival over the prevevious model of cars.
For now lets wait and see the Production model of the GTR+Supra.
Mitsubishi has released the EVO9 and subaru, the new WRX STI.

Back