Nissan R35 GT-R at S10 help

• Thread starter klondike
  • 11 comments
Klondike_rush
Has anyone ever managed to win the S10 event using the Nissan R35 GT-R ?

And if yes could you be so gracius to share your car settings with me, as i am about to go insane trying to win it with the GTR.

Don't tear your hair out. Use the Mine's Skyline and you will beat it quite easily. You already should have it for S-4 (iirc)

How did you tune it for this event, because I used this car multiple times for the event and haven't even got 3rd but some what close. It just isn't fast enough for me to keep up with the Ford GT LM on the straights.

The Mine's Skyline is indeed a very good choice, very fast, easy to drive. If you're more of a RWD guy, the Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car or the Viper/Tuned are very good as well.

The settings you provide for the Mine's skyline in your thread is for a 750 PP setup with R3 tires.

The event S10 is only allowed R1 tires, and 700 PP.

Hmmz, I tuned mine for online specifically, didn't realise you also have slightly worse tires in S10. There are some setups in the Japanese Tuner section though, you should check them out.

Well I managed to get 3 with a slight variation of your tune.

I changed power to -15 . Weight to 85, and downforce 20 - 35.

And i finally passed it.

I could even had golded but I got a colison penalty once because the AI rammed into me when I was breaking for the hairpin, also got slighty off track once. with out those two mistakes it would been gold i think. But anyway im happy I passed the test.

Thanks for your help :)

Well I managed to get 3 with a slight variation of your tune.

I changed power to -15 . Weight to 85, and downforce 20 - 35.

And i finally passed it.

I could even had golded but I got a colison penalty once because the AI rammed into me when I was breaking for the hairpin, also got slighty off track once. with out those two mistakes it would been gold i think. But anyway im happy I passed the test.

Thanks for your help :)

Just curious did you use standard or pro physics?

Just standard. Some of the S class events are insanely hard for me even on standard, I dont even want to think about how they are on Pro.

The problem with mainly S6, S7, and S10 is the AI. I dont mind if its hard, actually I like a hard challenge, if I drive of road, or bumb into someone fine I get a penalty, but even when the AI bumb into me I get a penalty, that is screwed, and something I really hope they do better for the final version.

with the nissan,you really dont have to change the settings too much,just up the power to near capacity and drop the weight to fit you into the pp of the race you choose to compete in,and just drive a smooth race,never use any of the driving aids except maybe abs on 1,i use this car because it handles well,has balanced power and loves going sideways which allways makes me smile,i wish you goodluck

Back