Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car '98

  • Thread starter Thread starter SeagullFail
  • 8 comments
  • 549 views
Messages
25
Canada
Calgary
Messages
SeagullFail
I have been looking for this car for months now and I still can't find it. I am using this thread as a last resort. I am willing to give almost any car that I have to get this one.
 
SeagullFail
I have been looking for this car for months now and I still can't find it. I am using this thread as a last resort. I am willing to give almost any car that I have to get this one.

Unfortunately the car is untreadable. You either need a 1998 ticket or better yet a level 23.
 
I've been looking for the road version for a while & I just fond out it is untradeable.:banghead:
 
It is one of those cars that you have to have and it's such a nice car too. Thanks guys!
 
I picked one up in the UCD last night...Don't give up hope.
 
The only time I saw one there was when I first started GT5. I'm gonna keep looking now. Thanks!
 
Nvm. I miss-read op.
 
The only time I saw one there was when I first started GT5. I'm gonna keep looking now. Thanks!
Thats what always happens. They put the best cars in the UCD when you start to torture you.
 
i was looking for one for 3 weeks, that and the race car. never appeared. then got 3 race cars and 2 road cars 1 day the other week. how i love the UCD.
 
Back