Nissan R390 GT1 Racecar '98

  • Thread starter Thread starter shinbone
  • 17 comments
  • 921 views
Messages
473
Messages
tiernasligo
Tell me what you want. Looking to trade today!
 
i can trade audi r10 or bentley speed 8 if not then tell me what you would perfer i might have it
 
Got one;) Looking for Red/ Silver Audi R8 Race Car '01 or Pescarolo C60 Peugeot with red intakes and mirrors
 
Sorry I don't have either of those. Anything else you want?
 
No only these two
 
Cars I can offer
X2010
BMW V12 LMR
Ford Mark IV
Jaguar XJ13
BMW Mclaren F1
f2007
I have a couple others, just ask.
 
Here's the only ones I am missing, I want the top list the most - just missed them or can't be bothered to win/spend -14M cr on them - the others are due up soon in my UCD.

Tell me what you can do, my Nissan GTr is full tuned, oil change, slicks, low or 0 mileage by me. Can trade at midnight UK

Most Wanted:
Chaparral 2J
Pescarolo C60 Hybride
Audi R10 TDI

Other wanted:
Pescarolo Courage - Judd GV5
Mercedes-Benz CLK-GTR RC '98
Jaguar XJ220 LM RC
BMW McLaren F1 GTR RC '97
BMW 320i Touring Car '03
Nismo Skyline GT-R STune R32 '00
 
Sorry I got the 2D, but I do have your BMW Mclaren F1, so R390 for that?
 
Ok, yeah am interested in a swap. What's the mileage of:

-X2010
-BMW McLaren F1 GTR

Please?

Also what type is the X2010?
 
It's copper.(#19)
X2010-2023.8 miles
BMW- 922.7 miles
 
Ok thanks, I'll take the BMW McLaren if you don't mind. If it pops up in my UCD before then, I'll take the X2010. I'll add you in a bit, what's your PSN?

Mine:
stef_u
 
Ok request sent, when can you send?

Here's the full tune spec:
Nissan R390 GT1 RC '98
889BHP / 1000KG / MR
0.889

if you are interested in seeing before 12uk, I can put it in my online list.
 
i can send whenever, I didn't trade yesterday so I'll send it to you soon.
 
Back