Nissan R390 road car

  • Thread starter Thread starter manti
  • 7 comments
  • 689 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
16
Messages
manti92
never appears in second-hand
Who has one for change??
 
For trade you mean? Untradable.

Keep looking or use a level or birthday ticket.
 
Try the Marketplace forum next time 👍. And check the Blacklist thread stickied at the top of the page while you're there to see what can and can't be traded.
 
Why want it, tis a bad car.
 
I found it two times in ucd and only 50 game days apart. I bought it both times.
 
I have never seen in ucd.. But i did trade for 1 befor the limit was set!
 
Try borrowing one from a friend if all else fails. 👍
 
for master list b it there's one in day 43x, and 5 others beyond day 1000
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back