Hey guys and girls, I was wondering why the Nissan Silvia S13 dropped HP. I was running 420HP like the tune said, and it was like that for 2 months then all of a sudden it is only 328HP any help?
Hey guys and girls, I was wondering why the Niwith silvia S13 dropped HP. I was running 420HP like the tune said, and it was like that for 2 months then all of a sudden it is only 328HP any help?
Engine rebuild and oil change done, Brought a brand new Silvia, same problem, can't be missing parts if it was 420HP 2 days ago or more? Must be of been a update like you said, but theres nothing on it on the updates/news on GT website.
Engine rebuild and oil change done, Brought a brand new Silvia, same problem, can't be missing parts if it was 420HP 2 days ago or more? Must be of been a update like you said, but theres nothing on it on the updates/news on GT website.