Ideachain2 Messages 43 United States Messages Ideachain Jul 11, 2014 #1 Hi everybody! I tried to find the car in the Nissan dealership and I saw only the Nissan Skyline GT-R Nismo Pennzoil '99 and Nissan Skyline GT-R Pennzoil Zexster '01. I need help!
Hi everybody! I tried to find the car in the Nissan dealership and I saw only the Nissan Skyline GT-R Nismo Pennzoil '99 and Nissan Skyline GT-R Pennzoil Zexster '01. I need help!
iainoflo85 Messages 5,068 Glasgow Messages GTP_iainoflo Jul 11, 2014 #2 They no longer have (JGTC) in the title but that doesn't mean they're different cars. The one you want is obviously the Pennzoil '99.
They no longer have (JGTC) in the title but that doesn't mean they're different cars. The one you want is obviously the Pennzoil '99.
Ideachain2 Messages 43 United States Messages Ideachain Jul 11, 2014 #3 iainoflo85 They no longer have (JGTC) in the title but that doesn't mean they're different cars. The one you want is obviously the Pennzoil '99. Click to expand... Thank you for the information!
iainoflo85 They no longer have (JGTC) in the title but that doesn't mean they're different cars. The one you want is obviously the Pennzoil '99. Click to expand... Thank you for the information!