Nissan Skyline (R30) Tomica RS Turbo Silhouette 1983Done (GT7) 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gatorbait771
  • 29 comments
  • 16,604 views
Messages
283
United States
Mooresville, NC
Messages
Gatorbait771
Messages
Gatorbait771
Pretty sure this was in the series back in GT1 or GT2...It should be returned!

Nissan_Skyline_RS_Turbo_Super_Silhouette_(KDR30)_front-left.jpg
 
My lord that thing is insane!
 
Now that is a Wide body kit!
 
Love that skyline! I used to make go airborn, stupid fast.
 
That looks ... interesting ...
And it's a Nissan ... sorta ..
So maybe PD will import it ...
Why wouldn't they? :)
 
Actually, any car already has an Autoart detailed 1/18 model has huge potential to be fitted into GT games. A lot of cars they actually use car miniature model and maybe design data as well to establish 3D model in GT. This one already featured in Autoart, and with its history in GT, it definitely should come back someday.
 
Wasn't this one in an older GT game? I remember it somehow.. DO. WANT.
 
Don't remember it being in the first GT, but it was one of my favourite cars in GT2.
DO WANT.
 
This needs to include in GT7: This is an legendary car in GT2!!! :D
 
Oh man the memories...so much nostalgia!
 
I like it Nissan Skyline (R30) Tomica RS Turbo Silhouette 1983
I was played GT2
 
Don't expect it to be so easy to drive as GT2... if it return, will be much harder to drive, being an 80's touring car.
Curio: I tested it in Project CARS 2 and I spun at every corner and corner exit. A wheel and professional driving skill are recommended for this car and other retro touring cars.
 
Back