Nissan Skyline (R34) GT 1998

• Thread starter JoaoSilva
  • 57 comments
Portugal
Porto
JPSILVA1893
There are many GT-R's already in GT , but non GT-R Skylines need some love aswell , so here is my suggestion :

mainCar.jpg

17.jpg

04.jpg

18.jpg

11.jpg

380357_6.jpg

Some specs :

Front-Engine All Wheel Drive

2-Liter Straight Six DOHC NA (4 valves per cylinder) w/ 153 HP @ 6400 RPM ; 186 Nm @ 4400 RPM

5-Speed Manual ; 4.36 Final Drive

Kerb weight : 1360 Kg

Last edited:
That's why i suggested this one , it's NOT a GT-R , it's not even a 2 door sports car , it's a four door saloon , quite different actually.
Wonder how fast it can go. Only has 153 horsepower, so I am assuming it would reach 130 mph (215 kmh). Nice Find though

so here is my suggestion :
The generation needs to be in parentheses after the model, so the title would read "Nissan Skyline (R34)" and then the derivative or trim.

So in 1998 customers went into a Nissan showroom and said "I'd like to buy a Skyline gee-eff-aitch-arr-thirty-four please?".

Or is it, just like GF-BNR34, GF-ER34 and GF-ENR34, a model designation like I said?

It's a Nissan Skyline HR-34 (to simplify it) . That is the full name , a model designation like you said.

That is the full name , a model designation like you said.
It's one or the other. I'll repeat the question:
So in 1998 customers went into a Nissan showroom and said "I'd like to buy a Skyline gee-eff-aitch-arr-thirty-four please?".
I know that it's a model designation not the name of a derivative or trim level - that's why I gave you the model designations of all the other R34s. What we need is the derivative or trim level - you know, what it said in the brochures and people went into showrooms and asked for - not the internal model designation.

It's one or the other. I'll repeat the question:
I know that it's a model designation not the name of a derivative or trim level - that's why I gave you the model designations of all the other R34s. What we need is the derivative or trim level - you know, what it said in the brochures and people went into showrooms and asked for - not the internal model designation.

As i said it's called the Skyline HR34 , i'll change the title.

As i said it's called the Skyline HR34
Nope.

It has a name, not just an internal Nissan production code - nobody went into a Nissan showroom and asked for an aitch-arr-thirty-four. This is research you should be doing before you post a thread.

Latest Posts

Back