Harsk100 Messages 10,329 South Messages HarskGaming96 Mar 8, 2015 #1 I couldn't find specs, unfortunately. This car also appears in GT2 as a Racing Modification for Skyline GT-R R34. But the "ENDLESS" logo is blocked by blocks.
I couldn't find specs, unfortunately. This car also appears in GT2 as a Racing Modification for Skyline GT-R R34. But the "ENDLESS" logo is blocked by blocks.
Hetare21 Messages 308 In a certain pond Messages Hetare21 Mar 8, 2015 #2 Seeing the spoiler, this car was tuned up by Tommy Kaira (We can see the sticker on its sidestep).
Harsk100 Messages 10,329 South Messages HarskGaming96 Mar 8, 2015 #3 Hetare21 Seeing the spoiler, this car was tuned up by Tommy Kaira (We can see the sticker on its sidestep). Click to expand... Just spotted that! But this car was homologated as Nissan, not the Tommy Kaira.
Hetare21 Seeing the spoiler, this car was tuned up by Tommy Kaira (We can see the sticker on its sidestep). Click to expand... Just spotted that! But this car was homologated as Nissan, not the Tommy Kaira.
Hetare21 Messages 308 In a certain pond Messages Hetare21 Mar 8, 2015 #4 Harsk100 Just spotted that! But this car was homologated as Nissan, not the Tommy Kaira. Click to expand... Fine. Then it is safe to call it Nissan. If I suggest Tommy Kaira R, I will have to call it Nissan because we have to obey the guideline... Note: Below is Tommy Kaira R (BNR34).
Harsk100 Just spotted that! But this car was homologated as Nissan, not the Tommy Kaira. Click to expand... Fine. Then it is safe to call it Nissan. If I suggest Tommy Kaira R, I will have to call it Nissan because we have to obey the guideline... Note: Below is Tommy Kaira R (BNR34).
Harsk100 Messages 10,329 South Messages HarskGaming96 Mar 8, 2015 #5 Hetare21 Fine. Then it is safe to call it Nissan. If I suggest Tommy Kaira R, I will have to call it Nissan because we have to obey the guideline... Note: Below is Tommy Kaira R (BNR34). Click to expand... Yes, we had to put the title in "Nissan Tommy Kaira R [R34] 1999".
Hetare21 Fine. Then it is safe to call it Nissan. If I suggest Tommy Kaira R, I will have to call it Nissan because we have to obey the guideline... Note: Below is Tommy Kaira R (BNR34). Click to expand... Yes, we had to put the title in "Nissan Tommy Kaira R [R34] 1999".
Famine GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author Administrator Messages 92,505 Rule 12 Messages GTP_Famine Mar 8, 2015 #6 Hetare21 If I suggest Tommy Kaira R, I will have to call it Nissan because we have to obey the guideline... Click to expand... Uhh, no? Harsk100 Yes, we had to put the title in "Nissan Tommy Kaira R [R34] 1999". Click to expand... And that's all kinds of wrong.
Hetare21 If I suggest Tommy Kaira R, I will have to call it Nissan because we have to obey the guideline... Click to expand... Uhh, no? Harsk100 Yes, we had to put the title in "Nissan Tommy Kaira R [R34] 1999". Click to expand... And that's all kinds of wrong.
Harsk100 Messages 10,329 South Messages HarskGaming96 Mar 8, 2015 #7 Famine Uhh, no?And that's all kinds of wrong. Click to expand... Me and Hetare are sorry.
Famine GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author Administrator Messages 92,505 Rule 12 Messages GTP_Famine Mar 8, 2015 #8 Harsk100 Me and Hetare are sorry. Click to expand... Ah, so you're not content just with posting rubbish as fact after being told not to, and are now choosing to speak for other people? I've changed your thread title to fit the appropriate format, by the way. For some reason you had the number before the team and the series after it. Incidentally, you don't have to make a post to respond to every post responding to yours.
Harsk100 Me and Hetare are sorry. Click to expand... Ah, so you're not content just with posting rubbish as fact after being told not to, and are now choosing to speak for other people? I've changed your thread title to fit the appropriate format, by the way. For some reason you had the number before the team and the series after it. Incidentally, you don't have to make a post to respond to every post responding to yours.