Nissan Skyline (R34) GT-R Z-tune by NISMO 2005

Brazil
Brazil
xRC_217x
2005_Nissan_Skyline_GT-R_R34_Nismo_Z-tune_BNR3_008_9620.jpg
a>
detail.asp
The 505HP Nismo monster in GT6 would be lovely, any JDM fan have heard about this monster, it made an unofficial time of 7:15.8 at the green hell, going 0 to 62MPH in 3,78s an bored out 2.8L RB26 named the RB26DETT 2Z with 505HP and 396lb-ft (55Kgfm) with an 9000RPM redline, upgraded suspension and brakes system, honestly its the holy grail of all Godzillas, only 25 were madeby Nismo.
img5311.htm

Last edited:
yea i remember that.. what an awesome vid.. i don't get why they include every single version of the r34, and they seem to overlook THE ultimative r34.. i mean in arcade racer like blur, TFAF tokyo drift and NFS world the z tune is included.. why not in GT?

Last edited:
a>
detail.asp
The 505HP Nismo monster in GT6 would be lovely, any JDM fan have heard about this monster, it made an unofficial time of 7:15.8 at the green hell, going 0 to 62MPH in 3,78s an bored out 2.8L RB26 named the RB26DETT 2Z with 505HP and 396lb-ft (55Kgfm) with an 9000RPM redline, upgraded suspension and brakes system, honestly its the holy grail of all Godzillas, only 25 were madeby Nismo.
img5311.htm
R34 is my favorite of all skyline models, yes the z tune is the ultimate R34.

In previous GT's there were BBS LM's in GT Auto, too bad they haven't added them in GT6… maybe they add them in future updates… and some other cool wheels

i want it so bad since the day it came out… and there were only 20 ever made...

Thought there were 200 made? I know they were under specific conditions, under 65000kms and had to be a specific model GTR.

Me too man T_T its so ****ing awesome, I remember an BMI video were they had this Superleggera Gallardo and Murcielago, the Z-tune came in and it smoked both like they were an bunch of Lada's

Remember reading a car magazine featuring an article on the z-tune r34 gtr and the writter stating out of all the cars he had driven this was the only one he did not look forward to, stating it is the only car he has actually been afraid to be in/drive.

a>
detail.asp
img5311.htm
Do you know where I can find a drift tune for this car. Holy grail for me :gtpflag:

Thought there were 200 made? I know they were under specific conditions, under 65000kms and had to be a specific model GTR.

Remember reading a car magazine featuring an article on the z-tune r34 gtr and the writter stating out of all the cars he had driven this was the only one he did not look forward to, stating it is the only car he has actually been afraid to be in/drive.

No sir, in fact there were only 19 sold + 1 prototype that belongs to nismo, and yes, they had to be in excellent condition, but i don't remember the details atm

Some random passerby: "Oh no not another Skyline!!"
Me: "It's not just another one, This one's ultra rare, super-fast and generally badass."
Passerby: "It's still a Skyline. There are gazillion Skylines in the game already."
Me: "........ya actually right 'bout that, unfortunately." {shrugs shoulder}

:D

Back