Nissan Vision Gran Turismo Unveiled.

  • Thread starter Thread starter yewles1
  • 32 comments
  • 2,713 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't care for the front but I do like the back.
 
The question now is, 'is the front still the same as the first teaser?'
 
I like the back. :drool:
 
"And while the Toyota and Mercedes mock-ups were mostly styling exercises, according to a Nissan source the Gran Turismo concept was designed as a real performance machine;"

GTR 2 Proto Confirmed !!!
 
It would be cool to see a car in real life based on a concept initially designed for a video game.
 
Not believing it unless there are pics from in game.
 
The article mentions a Toyota VGT twice. Such claims reveal the author does not have a base understanding of what is already been developed. I remain highly sceptical of the article.
 
Last edited:
This car is perfect for Transformers movie.
7df2a200-f50d-11e3-bfe6-8d9f4f873539_nissangtvision.jpg
 
Hope that's not a concept for the R36.....
 
Amazing.
 
I like it!! :lol: Although I might be missing something with the back wheel well.. that's a really odd shape they gave it :odd:
 
It's a butterface car!!
 
The rims don't fit well with the car O_o
 
Which sucks, if it's already clearly modelled, why not add it this month?
 
Timing.... They have to release the VW car, and it needs its two weeks days in the sun, so... ;)

Interesting car. Some angles are very nice, others not so much. It will be interesting to explore.
 
Because we had no VGT for months. Now, we will see 1 (maybe 2) each Month.
Only plausible explanation I can give is PD being PD.
 
This and toyota are my fav vgt so far the BMW is half and half .. I hope this thing makes big numbers lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back