NNNnnnnooooooooo!!!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ving
  • 69 comments
  • 2,097 views
Originally posted by RVDNuT374
I've never bought or driven a Fiat in GT3.:p

then you atre missing out on the best FF in the game!
 
Ving, The integra is the best FF in the game with one exception. The Xsara.
We can do 'em up for $50,000 total for each car. You will turn better times in the 'teggy'.
 
Originally posted by RVDNuT374
I've never bought or driven a Fiat in GT3.:p

aint there a licence test in that thing?, or am i thinking GT2
 
No, I think it is B3 Andrew. B2 is the one with the Viper on the 0-1000m test. :p
 
Ha, Andy ****ed up again! He is losing his touch! :p
 
I think the world is coming to an end! :crazy:
 
And so it is.

My finger hit the 2 instead of the three.
 
Yeh I know...but you are the Master...you control all rac00n p0was! When you make a mistake rac00n p0was disappear!
 
Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
Yeh I know...but you are the Master...you control all rac00n p0was! When you make a mistake rac00n p0was disappear!
*Cough* I control all raccoon powahz. Don't ANYONE forget that.
 
...and i eat up all the raccoons ha ha ha :D
 
i dont think any car looks good smashed up, but if there is gonna be one...;)
 
Originally posted by ving
moons every1...
...As he yells and screams at David for dragging up a thread from 10 years ago. :p
 
Originally posted by CloneHead
This place is worse
Heh heh - no place is worse than a FIAT graveyard... Just think of all the ghosts that still have business here on Earth... they could appear at any moment, in your driveway, ready to attack... LOOK OUT THERE'S ONE BEHIND YOU, IT'S COMING, AHHHHHH, NOOOOO IT'S TRYING TO TAKE ME SAVE ME HEEEEELLLLLP AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
 
Personally, the last good Fiat was the Pininfarina designed Spyder. I drove one once. And it was another story of "If I had the $400 the owner was asking for it"...
I was also semi-fond of the Brava.
But this new coupe, not the prettiest car. But not as ugly as a Citroen 2CV.





















But very, very, close.:lol:
 
What about the Fiat Barchetta?
 
Originally posted by Gil
But not as ugly as a Citroen 2CV.

I happen to like the 2cv thanks!! big fan of the marque.
 
Originally posted by ving
I happen to like the 2cv thanks!! big fan of the marque.
Ving,
You definitely have *ahem* eclectic *ahem* tastes when it comes to cars.
 
i once owned a citroen :)
admittedly it was a bx but there you go :)

they are very interesting cars.
 
like this but in a light metalic blue.

bxalloy.jpg
 
what would you know!
your just a girl! :p
 
Originally posted by ving
what would you know!
your just a girl! :p
"I'm just a girl, da da da da da da, oh yeah, I'm just a girl..."

It's still pathetic.
 
i dont know that song :(

oh wait!
No Doubt right?
they are cool :)
 
Back