Carson79 Messages 1,305 N Ireland Messages MarkyParky79 Feb 2, 2014 #1 I just completed a Vettel challenge and with the 200% log in bonus it's taken me to 20,159,542 Have I missed this, is this already common knowledge?
I just completed a Vettel challenge and with the 200% log in bonus it's taken me to 20,159,542 Have I missed this, is this already common knowledge?
Patclash Messages 289 Ninefold world champion' country Messages Patclash Feb 2, 2014 #2 Carson79 I just completed a Vettel challenge and with the 200% log in bonus it's taken me to 20,159,542 Have I missed this, is this already common knowledge? Click to expand... The limit is now 50.000
Carson79 I just completed a Vettel challenge and with the 200% log in bonus it's taken me to 20,159,542 Have I missed this, is this already common knowledge? Click to expand... The limit is now 50.000
smasherguy1020 Messages 318 Ohio Messages smasherguy1020 Feb 2, 2014 #3 I thought the limit was 50,000,000 credits
Carson79 Messages 1,305 N Ireland Messages MarkyParky79 Feb 2, 2014 #4 Well that makes a lot more sense considering some of the cars cost 20 million
GTP_CargoRatt Messages 11,207 Adrian, Mich. Messages cargorat323 Messages CargoRatt Feb 2, 2014 #5 smasherguy1020 I thought the limit was 50,000,000 credits Click to expand... Yes, the limit is now 50 million.
smasherguy1020 I thought the limit was 50,000,000 credits Click to expand... Yes, the limit is now 50 million.