masterdanI saw it already... I'm just wondering, cuz it WAS in the unnoficial list. Shouldn't it be in the new one, as a mentioned car?!
masterdanYea... they went a little crazy with the later models...
240ZAnother example of 80s "style."
240Z
It looks like a homemade Ferrari..240ZEh, shades of Diablo, Lotus Esprit, and Lister. Personally, I don't care for it.
live4speedCan a mod close this thread now please.
Buggy BoyI saw an old Pantera a few weeks ago. Sounded great with its big Ford V8. I'd like to have it in the game, and see how it compares to the old GT40.
Factory Pantera's were successful in the 1972 GT championship and raced in Le Mans that year ...
![]()
... and even still in Le Mans 94 a Pantera raced against Ferrari's F40, Venturis LM600, Honda's NSX, Vipers, and a Bugatti.
![]()
Definitely worth its place in GT history 👍