qwbufp (Banned) Messages 642 Montréal Messages qwbufp Jan 20, 2014 #1 Hi! I was trying to remove TCS in the practice menu but the game had a weird bug and the session became an arcade race... What's up with that?
Hi! I was trying to remove TCS in the practice menu but the game had a weird bug and the session became an arcade race... What's up with that?
nursemorph Messages 1,198 United Kingdom Jan 21, 2014 #2 It happens occasionally, it's a small bug. I have had it happen a few times (when entering free run and seasonal event and career mode race)...just restart the game whenever it happens
It happens occasionally, it's a small bug. I have had it happen a few times (when entering free run and seasonal event and career mode race)...just restart the game whenever it happens
Vegard Messages 3,070 Norway Jan 21, 2014 #3 nursemorph ...it's a small bug...just restart the game whenever it happens Click to expand... That doesn't sound like a small bug to me
nursemorph ...it's a small bug...just restart the game whenever it happens Click to expand... That doesn't sound like a small bug to me
nursemorph Messages 1,198 United Kingdom Jan 21, 2014 #4 Vegard That doesn't sound like a small bug to me Click to expand... Hehe...true but it small in comparison to some, at least restarting resolves it
Vegard That doesn't sound like a small bug to me Click to expand... Hehe...true but it small in comparison to some, at least restarting resolves it