No Events Available? Has the beta ended?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dominican Republic
Dominican Republic
Anthony1121tch
Today I wanted to play some gt sport beta to unlock my daily car, but when I try to do some qualifying laps, all of the 3 races had a message saying No Event Available. I just wanted to know if the beta ended or something.

it did not end just wait for the new daily races... same thing happened to EU yesterday... they took down the events so nobody thinks there are next races soon when they are meant for tomorrow (well today now)

On the EU side we got this message too, after the last races yesterday - but the events came back shortly afterwards.

it did not end just wait for the new daily races... same thing happened to EU yesterday... they took down the events so nobody thinks there are next races soon when they are meant for tomorrow (well today now)

Oh ok thank you guys. :) so i guess this is their way to stop people from no sleeping, because they are to busy hotlapping the **** out of the new tracks. Cool

Is anyone from NA having no Dailey races show up. I finished my last online race last night and I have had zero Dailey races show up since. Need to get myvmiles in today. LOL.

I'm right there with ya. Ended on the ring last night no races showed up at midnight, go to bed wake up this am 9am Eastern and no races. If they are working on stuff no problem but they have an I game communications board you would think PD would send out a note. Oh wait it's PD. They do whatever they want and don't care about the fans because we are addicted and w still come back for the juce. LOL.

I was wondering why no events had replaced the ones I was racing in yesterday...seemed strange to not hear any reason why. Was there ever an event on the dirt track? Was there ever an announcement how long the beta would run?

So far it's mostly the US side that has no events.

Aw man. Still down at 5:55 eastern.

The one day I have a spare hour to burn and I can't race like I planned, dangit!

If it ended then why doesn't pd mention it?
Unless their going to sync up the servers and do a mass sport run on it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back