No Forza Horizon 3 Car Pack This Week, Second Expansion Details Coming This Month

Considering the specific expansion pass icon shows a map with arrows pointing away from it in different directions I expect a map expansion. Hopefully a nice mountain pass like Kaido.

That is what Horizon missed, a decent mountain pass. Put the Kaido Touge with 2 cities with some roads, one downhill and other up. Done. Awesome expansion done.

That is what Horizon missed, a decent mountain pass. Put the Kaido Touge with 2 cities with some roads, one downhill and other up. Done. Awesome expansion done.

This series has been crying out for a good mountain pass, with proper elevation changes. Think NFS carbon (Canyon Drift events), NFS Most Wanted 2010, and some of the mountain areas in The Crew. A Horizon take on something like that will look incredible.

I don't think or hope we'll see another mountain expansion. It's something they should consider as for the next game. I cannot imagine how they will expand FH3 again, but maybe it will be something bizarre.

With the Porsche release as regular DLC and in-game incentives, it's left me wondering what leaked cars are left that would be possible inclusions in an expansion? Maybe they can give us a clue to the pack's identity?

VXR
With the Porsche release as regular DLC and in-game incentives, it's left me wondering what leaked cars are left that would be possible inclusions in an expansion? Maybe they can give us a clue to the pack's identity?
  • 1973 AMC Gremlin X
  • 1971 Chevrolet Vega
  • 1972 Chrysler Charger E49
  • 2013 Dodge Dart
  • 1995 Ferrari F50 GT
  • 1932 Ford De-Luxe Three Window Coupe
  • 1951 Holden FX Sedan
  • 1971 Jensen Interceptor
  • 2016 Lotus 3-Eleven
  • 2010 Pagani Zonda R
  • 1993 Toyota #1 T100 Baja Truck
  • 2014 Zenvo ST-1

• 1973 AMC Gremlin X
  • 1971 Chevrolet Vega
  • 1972 Chrysler Charger E49
  • 1932 Ford De-Luxe Three Window Coupe
  • 1951 Holden FX Sedan

I know that at this point everything short of a SMEG's been raced down a quarter mile strip somewhere in the world, but all those cars have burned some serious rubber over the years - may it be a drag/hot rod DLC, possibly featuring the return of drag tires as the DLC compound, and the addition of drag-specific parts to several of the vehicles already present in game?

It's not like it hasn't been requested a zillion times over the official forums.

(Mind you, at least two of these cars could easily come as Forzathon Barn Finds...)

Back