No gold trophy after gold every event(with pic)

  • Thread starter Thread starter nicholasxuu
  • 35 comments
  • 3,914 views
Messages
32
Messages
nicholasxuu
I've gold every single event,
every single race, every single championship, every single license, every single special event.
When I was happy anticipating the Gold standard trophy, it didn't come.
I later got Penniless trophy, and still not yet seen the gold one.

Anyone know anyway to trigger the gold standard trophy? in case the system missed it?

2011-09-19224854_resize.jpg

2011-09-19224859_resize.jpg

2011-09-19224904_resize.jpg

2011-09-19224908_resize.jpg

2011-09-19224912_resize.jpg

2011-09-19224916_resize.jpg

2011-09-19224955_resize.jpg

2011-09-19225004_resize.jpg

2011-09-19225015_resize.jpg

2011-09-19225023_resize.jpg

2011-09-19225033_resize.jpg

2011-09-19225039_resize.jpg

2011-09-19225046_resize.jpg

2011-09-19225052_resize.jpg

2011-09-19225106_resize.jpg

2011-09-19225115_resize.jpg

2011-09-19225121_resize.jpg

2011-09-19225128_resize.jpg

2011-09-19225135_resize.jpg

2011-09-19225143_resize.jpg

2011-09-19225149_resize.jpg

2011-09-19225157_resize.jpg

2011-09-19225209_resize.jpg

2011-09-19225224_resize.jpg

2011-09-19225217_resize.jpg

2011-09-19225244_resize.jpg

2011-09-19225256_resize.jpg

2011-09-19225325_resize.jpg

2011-09-19225404_resize.jpg

2011-09-20220929.jpg

2011-09-19225559_resize.jpg

2011-09-19225433_resize.jpg

2011-09-19225521_resize.jpg

2011-09-19225349_resize.jpg

2011-09-19225422_resize.jpg

2011-09-19225444_resize-1.jpg

2011-09-19225533_resize-1.jpg
 
I'm on my way to this trophy and i do not wish that happen to me

i hope the other guys help you to get your trophy
 
Golded all B Spec?
 
You didn't do the A-Spec endurance races + the normal B-Spec races

There's your problem
 
You don't have to do endurances in both B-spec and A-spec. You can choose which one you want. I'm quite sure it applies also to other classes in A-spec and B-spec modes.

But... you have to win every race in each event, so check them again (they are all with gold trophies on the pics, but..).
 
It has to be all A-Spec or all B-Spec events gold.
 
Gold ALL of A Spec or gold ALL of B Spec. It won't take too long to do the rest of B Spec, I would do that if I were you. I got my Gold Standard yesterday :)
 
Gold every b-spec event and you sould be fine.

Look if you every race but lost one of the championships
 
It has to be all A-Spec or all B-Spec events gold.

Gold ALL of A Spec or gold ALL of B Spec. It won't take too long to do the rest of B Spec, I would do that if I were you. I got my Gold Standard yesterday :)

This isn't true. So long as you complete each block - Beginner, Amateur, Professional, Expert, Extreme, Endurance - in either mode it is counted as completion.

What I'm not seeing in those images are the completions Snow & Tarmac rallies (though I'd assume these were completed - hard to miss) or of each individual Championship, just a handful of Extreme and Expert ones. I'd suggest that there may be a lower level championship missing - it'd be worth checking that you have received all of the appropriate prize tickets for each block (that's level 24 for Endurance, 21 for Extreme, 17 for Expert, 12 for Professional, 9 for Amateur, 5 for Beginner) as these will only be awarded for golding everything within the block.
 
In gt4 you had to gold each individual race within each championship.
 
That's also the case with GT5.
 
Then that means I'm 3 races away from getting Gold Standard.
 
This isn't true. So long as you complete each block - Beginner, Amateur, Professional, Expert, Extreme, Endurance - in either mode it is counted as completion.

What I'm not seeing in those images are the completions Snow & Tarmac rallies (though I'd assume these were completed - hard to miss) or of each individual Championship, just a handful of Extreme and Expert ones. I'd suggest that there may be a lower level championship missing - it'd be worth checking that you have received all of the appropriate prize tickets for each block (that's level 24 for Endurance, 21 for Extreme, 17 for Expert, 12 for Professional, 9 for Amateur, 5 for Beginner) as these will only be awarded for golding everything within the block.
This isn't true :sly:. You have to complete all gold on A Spec or B Spec at least to get Gold Standard. For example if you have all Gold on A Spec apart from endurance events but gold B spec endurance events you won't get Gold Standard trophy. Obviously with Gold Standard you also need the license tests and Special Events golded.
 
Funny that I got it from completing the Endurance block in B-Spec but all the others in A-Spec then, really.
 
Funny that I got it from completing the Endurance block in B-Spec but all the others in A-Spec then, really.

But did you gold everything in B-Spec too while levelling up?

I didn't attempt the Formula GT event on B Spec as I wanted to wait for the championship saving update. I had A Spec all golded apart from endurance events and B Spec all golded apart from the Formula GT event. Once the patch came out I did the Formula GT event in B Spec and got the Gold Standard trophy.
 
But did you gold everything in B-Spec too while levelling up?

No, as should be readily apparent from me pointing it out - it wouldn't make much sense if I'd golded all the B-Spec blocks as well. In fact I didn't gold B-Spec NASCAR until relatively recently.

I will concede that I have only completed it the once and the game has been patched since then so I have not tested if a patch has changed the requirements, but when I did it neither A-Spec nor B-Spec were wholly completed, but every individual block was completed in one or the other.
 
I didn't see photo's for the Vettel challenge, presume you have all the golds for this as well?

EDIT: Just saw it above the Loeb event golds rather than below it.
 
This isn't true :sly:. You have to complete all gold on A Spec or B Spec at least to get Gold Standard. For example if you have all Gold on A Spec apart from endurance events but gold B spec endurance events you won't get Gold Standard trophy. Obviously with Gold Standard you also need the license tests and Special Events golded.

This didn't hold true for me 3 or 4 months ago. Not sure what update was out then. I have gold in all A-Spec events minus endurance and all gold in B-Spec. Everythin else is gold as well. I don't have time to chase this trophy but it would have been nice if I got it under those conditions.
 
is it me or supercar festival (amateur lvl9) looks like bronze???
 
anastasis14
is it me or supercar festival (amateur lvl9) looks like bronze???

It's just you.
 
No, as should be readily apparent from me pointing it out - it wouldn't make much sense if I'd golded all the B-Spec blocks as well. In fact I didn't gold B-Spec NASCAR until relatively recently.

I will concede that I have only completed it the once and the game has been patched since then so I have not tested if a patch has changed the requirements, but when I did it neither A-Spec nor B-Spec were wholly completed, but every individual block was completed in one or the other.

There is more grinding in B Spec though hence why I thought to get to the endurance stages you could possibly have done the other events. I know you said you golded the endurance events in B Spec but to get to that stage you must have done other events in B Spec. Actually I can't remember but does A Spec unlock all the events on B Spec if you level up?

Just checked when you got the trophy and it was one month after me so I don't know if a patch changed things when you got yours. The OP and a few others who have posted seem to be in the same situation I was in January. I got the Gold Standard trophy in June just because I left out the Formula GT event on B Spec or the 24hr races in A Spec.
 
So, what is the actual answer? I have to gold every A-spec event AND every B-spec event, plus all of the other events/licenses, to get this Trophy?

If so, I doubt I will ever complete the A-spec Endurance Races, but at least I did complete and gold all of the B-spec races, including Endurances, if I only need one set of Endurances or the other. 👍
 
You have to gold all A-spec OR all B-Spec.
 
I think you are cursed (or haunted or whatever). Look around for crazy women with crazy clothes for solutions.
 
There is more grinding in B Spec though hence why I thought to get to the endurance stages you could possibly have done the other events. I know you said you golded the endurance events in B Spec but to get to that stage you must have done other events in B Spec.

I was able to jump right into B-spec endurance races without touching any events passed Amateur level. Not sure if getting to that point in A-spec unlocks it on the B-spec side, but you definitely do not need to complete all prior B-spec events to do its endurance races.
 
Yes I do think that it needs to be all a-spec or b-spec but nice job golding everything, something I could never do
 
Back