No Helmets or Suits today? Just paint?

  • Thread starter Thread starter bluexterra
  • 11 comments
  • 916 views
Messages
178
United States
MA/USA
Messages
bluemanjoe
I went into the seasonal events this morning and the top prize was no longer helmets or suits for 1st place and was replaced by paint chips. Is this happening to anyone else?
 
I can't even get into seasonals yet today. A window appears saying they were not found...That's a first for me.
 
It looks like the paint is the DLC paint because I got a paint I'd never heard of before that was from PD called "Avorio Antico".
 
It looks like the paint is the DLC paint because I got a paint I'd never heard of before that was from PD called "Avorio Antico".

I got that one too!
 
same i got a PD light grey summit
 
Well it finally let me race seasonals and I also received a paint for winning the Toscana race at Japan 90's series. Second race I got a helmet...Just went to La Sarthe with my ferrari and won a suit for winning...Also I no longer have the 200% bonus or any bonus at all for that matter...Anyone else at minimum wage too?

Edit: I also noticed that all the seasonals now have podium prizes...I don't remember getting anything,gear wise,before on the older seasonals such as Supercar or FF,FR...etc
 
Last edited:
I started getting Gear again for 1st..

Maybe PD did a quick fix.

EDIT: But the races for Helmets and Suits are different..La Sarthe I got a Suit not helmet like before..
 
Last edited:
I started getting Gear again for 1st..

Maybe PD did a quick fix.

EDIT: But the races for Helmets and Suits are different..La Sarthe I got a Suit not helmet like before..

Yes, they flipped the 1st place prices from helmets to suits and suits to helmets for each track. I'm curious if I'll get any of the newer ones.

I'll post in a little bit after some grinding.
 
I'm still receiving new gear as well as the original gear...Just got a new camo suit(Wilderness-19) and a camo helmet.
 
I just received a Reinforced - 32 (old ones expanded from 30 to 34)
 
I keep receiving what looks like DLC suits..
 
Back