No-limits tune garage trading

Rare paint list I have has been updated.

Also this post has been edited and removed added to the 1st post on trading

Last edited:
I would trade some paints or gear if you needed it for your evening blue metallic cuda and your nocturne blue gto. I have all matte cs and chromes plus 100% gear.

I would trade some paints or gear if you needed it for your evening blue metallic cuda and your nocturne blue gto. I have all matte cs and chromes plus 100% gear.

I'll take you up on your offer of the paints mate for either of the cars, I'll fit you in the schedule ASAP for the trade I'm trying to get my stocks of rare paints up to 5 of each if you would like I would take some Matte paints off your hands for the cars. :) :cheers:

Can trade paints for your lucetia cup car and Renault Clio cup car on the 22nd and 23rd if that's ok with you.

I will get your matte blue and purple up to 5 for the the level 9 and chameleon green and the 2 spice colorshifts up to 5 for the level 12 if you want to do 2 trades 13 paints listed plus I could send 2 more as well. Paint will come from mikeesf and mike_esf2 ticket go to mike_esf4

Looking for your lvl 24.Are you looking for something?

I will get your matte blue and purple up to 5 for the the level 9 and chameleon green and the 2 spice colorshifts up to 5 for the level 12 if you want to do 2 trades 13 paints listed plus I could send 2 more as well. Paint will come from mikeesf and mike_esf2 ticket go to mike_esf4

I'll accept the trade mate the 2 reflex colour shift paints I just got then. So I'll trade you the level 9 ticket for the matte paints and the level 12 ticket for the other colour shifts I'm missing if you have them date will be the 26th/27th if your interested still.

tickets come from bishopwacker and go to the same account for the moment as im trying to move my trade stuff over to the other account as my friends list is almost maxed give or take 1-2 spots :cheers:

Can trade paints for your lucetia cup car and Renault Clio cup car on the 22nd and 23rd if that's ok with you.

I'm currently full on the 22nd and 23rd mate for tickets next opening is about the 28th/29th of august my schedule is on page 1 to see where I'm open for ticket trades if those dates are fine I'll trade then. :cheers:

Looking for your lvl 24.Are you looking for something?

Yeah mate I'm looking for paints and birthday tickets I don't have my schedule is on page 1 so you can check were we can trade.

bishopwacker
Yeah mate I'm looking for paints and birthday tickets I don't have my schedule is on page 1 so you can check were we can trade.

Can I send 5 chrome for it?

Just sent a pm I screwed up my previous post I will take those two cars cuda and gto I have level 9 and 12 coming in. I will add you with mike_esf and mike_esf2 and send 10 paints each night for the next two nights and happily await the cars on aug26/27. cars can be sent to mikeesf and you can delete mike_esf2 after I send the 10 paints from it

I can do 5 of one colour of the following matte colours:

brown, light silver,silver,dark silver,light gray,gray,pink,orange,purple,AMG grau magno,light green, light blue,blue,red, dark red.

I would like a 2005 ticket please, as your schedule allows.

Regards

Taz

I can do 5 of one colour of the following matte colours:

brown, light silver,silver,dark silver,light gray,gray,pink,orange,purple,AMG grau magno,light green, light blue,blue,red, dark red.

I would like a 2005 ticket please, as your schedule allows.

Regards

Taz

Unfortunately I'm still chasing down the birthday tickets my self, as I only have 1 of them. At the moment I'm trying to do a deal with a friend that has it but cause of my schedule is so packed I cant trade with him till after my holidays.

Do you have one or more of those?

If so schedule me on 28, 29 and 30th of August in case you have one, two or three of them.

Many thanks in advance.
:)

Renault Sport Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00
#3 - Silver
#5 - Red
#33 - Black
#99 - Pink

Lutecia Renault Sport Clio Trophy Race Car ‘00

#3 - Silver
#5 - Red
#55 - Purplish Blue
#66 - White

Last edited:
I notice on our first trade you have the in-violet cuda listed to send. Please change it to the even blue metallic cuda as I have a couple 0/0 in-violet cudas already

I can do you 2 * matte pink and 3* matte purple.
The following day i will send the additional pink to get that to 5.

What say ye??

Regards

Taz

Do you have one or more of those?

If so schedule me on 28, 29 and 30th of August in case you have one, two or three of them.

Many thanks in advance.
:)

Renault Sport Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00
#3 - Silver
#5 - Red
#33 - Black
#99 - Pink

Lutecia Renault Sport Clio Trophy V6 24V Race Car ‘00

#3 - Silver
#5 - Red
#55 - Purplish Blue
#66 - White

I do have multiple of each but If your after 0/0 cars I only have 1 of each

Also this car "Lutecia Renault Sport Clio Trophy V6 24V Race Car ‘00"

I don't have the V6 24V race car as you say it is
I have the Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 in pink #99 only for the 0/0 car Or the Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 in blue #55 only for the 0/0 car

I notice on our first trade you have the in-violet cuda listed to send. Please change it to the even blue metallic cuda as I have a couple 0/0 in-violet cudas already

Problem fixed mate I just copy pasted my 0/0 car list to your name and deleted the wrong colour for the car.

I can do you 2 * matte pink and 3* matte purple.
The following day i will send the additional pink to get that to 5.

What say ye??

Regards

Taz

Sounds good mate so it was the Level 12 ticket and ? ?

I do have multiple of each but If your after 0/0 cars I only have 1 of each

Also this car "Lutecia Renault Sport Clio Trophy V6 24V Race Car ‘00"

I don't have the V6 24V race car as you say it is
I have the Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 in pink #99 only for the 0/0 car Or the Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 in blue #55 only for the 0/0 car

Okay, no problem if they aren't 0/0 as long as I can get the car would be fine.
You still have two days without trades at the moment, could you please schedule the two for one Renault and one Lutecia car, just pick one of the list (the first ones, both #3 silver).

Tell me what you want in return.

Many thanks in advance.
BSH

Okay, no problem if they aren't 0/0 as long as I can get the car would be fine.
You still have two days without trades at the moment, could you please schedule the two for one Renault and one Lutecia car, just pick one of the list (the first ones, both #3 silver).

Tell me what you want in return.

Many thanks in advance.
BSH

I only have a yellow and a blue in the duplicates 1 for each I'll check when I'm on gt5 again so I'll book up in for 1 of the dates so far. As I'm on holidays as of the 31/8/11 I'm leaving that night won't be back till around the 14th September

A level 12 ticket for my 2 matte pink and 3matte purple.

I will trade 5 more paints 1 matte pink and 4 other matte of your coice for the
GTR Academy car.

Regards

Taz

For the 5 paints for our one trade I will send matte blue and matte orange to get you up to 5 on those. If this doesn't work pm me on psn so I can get it right for you I plan to send tonight depending on a trade in which I am waiting confirmation of a fr

Back