No-limits tune garage trading

5 paints of your choice for your classic muscle car ticket.
I can send paints early if you book me in for the next available slot, looks like the 6/9.
Also if you do not get any other offers please let me know and I will take the same ticket for 5 paints of your choice.

regards

Taz mate I'm after birthday tickets if you can help out
I've updated my my OP with the birthday tickets and every other ticket I have.

To confirm these trades are to start from Saturday October 15th.
My 3 tickets against your 3. Saturday 15th, Sunday 16th and Monday 17th.

Please confirm.👍

Regards

Hey i was just wondering what paints your looking for, im interested in these:
GT Academy 370Zpremium lemans blue(3P)
GTR Academy super black
Mercury Cougar xr-7 '67 Cardinal red.

OK bishop I have these for you:

next reset: 2008 ticket
tomorrow: 2007 ticket
next day: 2005 ticket
next day: 2004 ticket
next day: 2003 ticket
next day: 2002 ticket
next day: 2001 ticket
next day:
next day: need to know these two tickets mate
Thank you very much

Hey i was just wondering what paints your looking for, im interested in these:
GT Academy 370Zpremium lemans blue(3P)
GTR Academy super black
Mercury Cougar xr-7 '67 Cardinal red.

unfortunately mate I'm done with paints only after birthday tickets I don't have

i really want either chrome sliver or gold. i know u dnt do paints anymore, but i wanna trade my midnight purple II for either 1.u able to do it please??

i really want either chrome sliver or gold. i know u dnt do paints anymore, but i wanna trade my midnight purple II for either 1.u able to do it please??

I will trade 2 of 1, gold or silver 3 of the other for a birthday ticket I don't have if your interested

:cheers:

Historic Rally car ticket
Rally Base car ticket
Rally car ticket

I am collecting rally cars...

tickets updated

currently looking to trade for tickets 1970 to 1995 plenty of other tickets cars paints you want/need for the trade booking up t\for the next 3 weeks

starting to accept next weeks trade tickets updated please post here as PM box all over the place and not in the state I like it for trading thanks and :cheers:

Are you still up for this?
I can postpone your trades if you need me to.

If you can postpone just slightly will be great, but also I'll need to wait till you receive the tickets I'll be needing as I now have both I requested from you but looked at your tickets pending and the 1965 and 1970 will be good mate for the trades

So I can expect the 1996 and 1997 on 28 and 29 Oct.?
And do you want 1995 and 1970 instead of 1989 and 1970?
The 1995 is not coming until 1 Nov.

I will can send the following:

I would like classic muscle car tickets in return.

If you need extras I have 65,66,67,69,70,89,92.

Let me know.

Regards:tup:

Last edited:
Tickets updated with colour matching to make it easier for trades and to notify everyone what ticket's, I would mostly have when it comes to trade time for them in case of a ticket to be changed.

:cheers: for future trades

I'm getting the 1970 in the next couple of days got everything that's black on page 1, Red pending from tazmanuk are marked red. blue are the tickets I need/want if you can help out would be great so I can book them in :cheers:

Back