No-limits tune garage trading

I don't have any of those, but I did make trades with the 1996 that was supposed to come from you.
Do you need any paints or double tickets?
I might be getting some other older tickets, but I don't want to already make trades for that because that probably wouldn't be a good idea.

I don't have any of those, but I did make trades with the 1996 that was supposed to come from you.
Do you need any paints or double tickets?
I might be getting some other older tickets, but I don't want to already make trades for that because that probably wouldn't be a good idea.

I'll send the 1996 to you mate and when you get some tickets I need I'll receive them later I'm in no rush for them but will need tickets later.

Roger, don't forget to remind me ;)

I won't mate, if I've given a ticket to someone I'll be waiting for the return of something I need like the other tickets I'm after. by the way I need to clear these 7 trades before I can send yours anyway. :cheers:

I won't mate, if I've given a ticket to someone I'll be waiting for the return of something I need like the other tickets I'm after. by the way I need to clear these 7 trades before I can send yours anyway. :cheers:
That's alright.
I can send a 1976 on 13 Nov.

Back