No love for Ford Focus RS? I love this car!

• Thread starter ProtoCell
  • 8 comments

ProtoCell

(Banned)
BRracing_ProtoX
ProtoApocalypse
I can't get a nice tune for this car. I've been messing with this car and this car seems to perfect for HSR 500pp but somehow still not good. Help needed guys. Thanks in advance.

Well since nobody seems to like this car, I've just come up with an AWESOME setup for this car at Suzuka 500pp.

Power : 270 (+27)
Weight : 91% (1301)
Tyres : R3 F / R2 R

PP : 500

Ride : -25 / -20
Spring : 8 / 10
Damper : 8/ 10
Toe : +20 / +20
Camber : 2.0 / 2.0
Brake : 2 / 4

Max Turn : 40
TC : Off
ABS : 1

1st : 2.851
2nd : 1.803
3rd : 1.330
4th : 1.100
5th : 0.886
6th : 0.767
Final : 4.098

This setup for me works great and it's really good for this track since it's so tight and plus you get the speed in the straightway!!
Last edited by ProtoCell : Today at 7:57 PM.

Not sure about your toe numbers, seem awful high and unrealistic. I love the RS as well and have the toe at -.02 and -.01. I handles beautifully, and is fast in the straights. Its a sleeper only a few know about, shhh keep it quiet, before other start using it.

:)

I've been throwing the Focus round Daytona Rd. And doing well in it.

I can't remember my set up off the top of my head. But I have to agree with ChadSpeed those toe settings look way too high.

But Hey if it works for you 👍

Not sure about your toe numbers, seem awful high and unrealistic. I love the RS as well and have the toe at -.02 and -.01. I handles beautifully, and is fast in the straights. Its a sleeper only a few know about, shhh keep it quiet, before other start using it.

You were right Chad...thanks!! IT handles much better now. I am new with this tuning thing.....but I think I am doing a pretty good job...and getting help from you guys, it makes me push even further! :P thanks once again Chad.

You were right Chad...thanks!! IT handles much better now. I am new with this tuning thing.....but I think I am doing a pretty good job...and getting help from you guys, it makes me push even further! :P thanks once again Chad.

No problem mate. I have usually got a good baseline tune for all my favorite cars, and only need to make camber and gearing changes for specific tracks. Send my a friend invite on PSN and XBL, we can do some good RS races.

I also got most of my tuning experience for tune purchased in FM2. Everything that works in FM2 so far works well in GT5P. See ya soon:).

Hell yeahh!! Awesome. I will be playing later on Suzuka 500pp. I am still tuning my RS! :P I wanna to handle just a bit better. This car smoked a Evo IX AWD at the start so I think I am on the right track! :P

Back