NO MORE CAR MEETS

I started watching this guy on YouTube named SnowCat(xx87 i think on the end of that) and he does motorcycle vlogging. Ever since that I've been hooked on bikes and have wanted one for quite the time now. He has a blue Yamaha R6 which is most similar to the Double-T and so I've been over taken by blue and midnight blue...

..........and sometimes the story behind the story is better then creativity. :sly:

I do apologize I wasn't able to get on for the Car Show, I had a family issue come up so I had to take care of that. I will be putting up the Next Car show date up soon.

Anybody around and I interested in a meet tonight? In like the next few minutes to 1.5hrs? Lol

Now that I'm finally getting some of the cars I wanted I'd love to get in on some of these.

I'm up for attending a few meets. I've not been online since last year. Not played it yet on PS4 but I'll be more active once I've finished the story and got the single player trophies.

I have been away for awhile in Florida.
Ugh stuff it... gonna be a wind chill of -15° here again tonight.

But, then again I'm gonna be in San Antonio in a few weeks so I guess I'll have people up here mad at me then too lol :cheers:

I think you made a good point of specifying PS3. This could get confusing now with the added platform.

It's been a while since posting in this thread and I apologize. Lately I've been going through the end of a college semester and just started a new semester. However, I had to move and I won't be getting Internet at this house because it's just too much to pay for satellite (to far out to get DSL).

Anyways, best of luck...

Back