No more drift lobbies

• Thread starter Mcrsmokey
  • 31 comments
United Kingdom
Leeds
MCR-smokey
With the new update we can no longer search for drift lobbies. To me this is a big disappointment, I really enjoyed drifting in public lobbies and meeting new people, but now they have removed the drift search option it is kind of hard to find drift rooms. So I was just wondering what are people labelling there drift rooms as.

With the new update we can no longer search for drift lobbies. To me this is a big disappointment, I really enjoyed drifting in public lobbies and meeting new people, but now they have removed the drift search option it is kind of hard to find drift rooms. So I was just wondering what are people labelling there drift rooms as.
ive been haveing the same issue pal, we should come together as a comunity and decide were to host them. Possibly cafe, make friends or even share tips and info rooms as they have been the least used ones

I was hoping some one would do this I host my Lobbys in the share tips and info but I believe as a community we should decide on something so we can find each other.

Add a pole ehh? Not sure if a mod has to do it or not though?

People I know been using the show off your car or real for fun lobbies. It's disappointing that PD will take out this option for drifters, harder to find some tandem room

I now love this thread. I saw several Cafe drift lobbies today.
Did anybody order Burnt Tread Toffee Coffee yet?

Glad I came across this. Since the update, I have been jumping in random lobbies (that weren't specifically labeled) and sliding until I get warned or kicked. Shared some good laughs doing this.

Latest Posts

Back