No NASCAR car

  • Thread starter Thread starter youaredie
  • 13 comments
  • 2,060 views
Messages
73
Hi all

I completed the Jeff Gordan events, even golded all the advanced events. But I have no NASCAR vehicle awarded to me. Did I do anything wrong?
 
All gold in beginner, intermediate?
 
All gold in beginner, intermediate?

+1

Yup what he said you need all GOLD in Everything 👍

Get all Gold and i think you also get 3 Cars in total

Been a While since I did that Special Challenge :dunce:
 
Can you guys help me out with golding the first and last event in the advanced nascar. I have problem joining from the pits, how on earth are you supposed to get 1st?

thanks
 
Oh my, its everything gold? I only had maximum silver in the beginner and medium, but advanced I got all gold.

Ok, thanks for the replies. I shall work towards golding everything.

With regards to NI55AN's question, I followed other gtplaneter's advice by changing my controller config to allow on the fly settings adjustment. This allowed me to turn off ASM or izzit the other, which was turned on by default. This function really reduces your speed. I turned it off and golded my advanced events all on my second try.

I'm going to turn that off now as I attempt my beginner and intermediate events.
 
Can you guys help me out with golding the first and last event in the advanced nascar. I have problem joining from the pits, how on earth are you supposed to get 1st?

thanks

Turn ABS off (because of ASM)
Use drafting!
Drive clean.
You will overtake the 1. befor the last straight.
Watch out! They will draft too and try to overtake before the line.
 
Can you guys help me out with golding the first and last event in the advanced nascar. I have problem joining from the pits, how on earth are you supposed to get 1st?

thanks

all driving aids off, cut in front of one of the cars, they ram you and you get a speed boost, ive gotten to thrid place by the first corner by doing this
 
Turn ALL the assists off, even ABS. They slow the cars down by a massive amount in the corners.

Even having ABS on 1 will pretty much annihilate your chances of golding the Nascar challenges!
 
Turn ALL the assists off, even ABS. They slow the cars down by a massive amount in the corners.

Even having ABS on 1 will pretty much annihilate your chances of golding the Nascar challenges!

I disagree, I did all with ABS on and got all gold. It's the ASM you have to turn off and TC.
 
Eh.. jeff gordon doesnt give u a nascar car or ? i completed all gold and didnt get.
 
Yeah but the abs activates the asm. try it with abs off and see the difference. its a different car. still rubush but.
 
I disagree, I did all with ABS on and got all gold. It's the ASM you have to turn off and TC.

But when you are using a DS3 and not some fancy wheel that somehow can change the game setting (seriously how can a wheel change game settings?) - you CANNOT turn off ASM unless you turn of ABS.
 
But when you are using a DS3 and not some fancy wheel that somehow can change the game setting (seriously how can a wheel change game settings?) - you CANNOT turn off ASM unless you turn of ABS.

You can map the settings controls to buttons on your DS3 as well. I used the d-pad for this, with R1 to enter the menu.
 
Back