D Darkside_0 Messages 29 Messages Darkside_0 Feb 3, 2011 #1 I thought these were supposed to update every week?
GOTMAXPOWER Messages 7,407 Birmingham, UK Messages GOTMAXPOWER Feb 3, 2011 #2 I think they'll be updated in the next 24 hours or so ,there's a better discussion in the seasonal events sub forum on the same thing.
I think they'll be updated in the next 24 hours or so ,there's a better discussion in the seasonal events sub forum on the same thing.
Tommy_861 Messages 1,103 NY Messages Tommy_861 Feb 3, 2011 #3 They said in the lat "News" story they may eb delayed by 1 day at some points. Usually they show up thursday nights, the last couple showed up wednesday.
They said in the lat "News" story they may eb delayed by 1 day at some points. Usually they show up thursday nights, the last couple showed up wednesday.
G GTP_ClockWork Messages 115 Messages GTP_ClockWork Feb 3, 2011 #4 I assume its going to be tonight at 10pm EST like it has been the last 5 week.s PD really screwed up their freetranslation.com usage in that last news update didnt they?
I assume its going to be tonight at 10pm EST like it has been the last 5 week.s PD really screwed up their freetranslation.com usage in that last news update didnt they?
Ben78 Messages 443 (Outaouais) Québec. Messages XxBen78xX Feb 3, 2011 #5 There is a complete section about the seasonal events by the way... https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=242
There is a complete section about the seasonal events by the way... https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=242
D Darkside_0 Messages 29 Messages Darkside_0 Feb 3, 2011 #7 Ben78 There is a complete section about the seasonal events by the way... https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=242 Click to expand... Ah wasn't aware of this. My bad lol. I don't spend a lot of time on the forums.
Ben78 There is a complete section about the seasonal events by the way... https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=242 Click to expand... Ah wasn't aware of this. My bad lol. I don't spend a lot of time on the forums.
R Rx8fanboy (Banned) Messages 240 Messages Rx8fanboy Feb 3, 2011 #8 Darkside_0 Ah wasn't aware of this. My bad lol. I don't spend a lot of time on the forums. Click to expand... It sometimes gets delayed by 1 day. So don't worry! P.S: The next guy to post will probably be a mod to close down this thread and advise you to use the search button to find https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=174756 I can see the future
Darkside_0 Ah wasn't aware of this. My bad lol. I don't spend a lot of time on the forums. Click to expand... It sometimes gets delayed by 1 day. So don't worry! P.S: The next guy to post will probably be a mod to close down this thread and advise you to use the search button to find https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=174756 I can see the future
BETOGTR Messages 486 Messages BETOGTR Feb 3, 2011 #9 Rx8fanboy It sometimes gets delayed by 1 day. So don't worry! P.S: The next guy to post will probably be a mod to close down this thread and advise you to use the search button to find https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=174756 I can see the future Click to expand... You failed !! ( sorry I had to do it )
Rx8fanboy It sometimes gets delayed by 1 day. So don't worry! P.S: The next guy to post will probably be a mod to close down this thread and advise you to use the search button to find https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=174756 I can see the future Click to expand... You failed !! ( sorry I had to do it )