No one likes my Bobs...

Canada
Toronto
BlackIce49
My friends dont challenge my drivers often. I have the highest B-Spec level out of all my GT5 friends and I have 4 drivers that are level 32. People dont like racing my drivers, is it because of the really high level?

Off topic: I wish we were allowed to include at least 2 of our own drivers instead of just 1. Reason why is because i would like team racing to be put in. 2 of my drivers against 2 drivers of all my other friends. Make it a bit more fun.

People dont like racing my drivers, is it because of the really high level?

Possibly. Unless people have worked out that rewards do not seem to equal race finishing position, they will probably assume like in the main game that better position = better rewards.

All I can think of is changing your friends for others until you find those that race your guys.

Do you race others? People generally only race those that are racing them and form a sort of "group" within their friends.

BlackIce90
My friends dont challenge my drivers often. I have the highest B-Spec level out of all my GT5 friends and I have 4 drivers that are level 32. People dont like racing my drivers, is it because of the really high level?

Off topic: I wish we were allowed to include at least 2 of our own drivers instead of just 1. Reason why is because i would like team racing to be put in. 2 of my drivers against 2 drivers of all my other friends. Make it a bit more fun.

Add me and I'll give ur Bobs some love. :D you will have to wait a bit for ur turn though because I have lots of friends to race.

But don't bother if u don't intend to reciprocate. I will remove u eventually.

I find many players wont use high lvl bobs in races --but it seems the more high lvl Bobs the better the pay out for everyone --i always mix them up and run trial mountain where it means less what lvl you are and more what luck you get on car.

so lvl ZERO can win over a lvl 39 if the 39 gets the Aston .

I do race everyone on my list. One guy on my list has all 6 drivers online but only races one of my drivers at a time. Sometimes not at all. I normally race drivers that are at least level 20 so that way it is at least a close race with my drivers. I host races when im bored but im often online drifting with my team or taking pictures. You can add me, I will for sure host races for your drivers as often as you host races for mine. Deal?

I do race everyone on my list. One guy on my list has all 6 drivers online but only races one of my drivers at a time. Sometimes not at all. I normally race drivers that are at least level 20 so that way it is at least a close race with my drivers. I host races when im bored but im often online drifting with my team or taking pictures. You can add me, I will for sure host races for your drivers as often as you host races for mine. Deal?

Ah, I see. Well since you do race 'em I guess it's just a case of getting the bad apple in the bunch. (Or would it be apples in this case? lol) In my case...level = squat. I only get a few hours to do remote races so if you run my guys I'll return the favor regardless. Besides...W/L in B-spec is pretty much the same as K/D in FPS. Just a digital stat to brag to digital friends. Nothing more, nothing less.

My friend's level 0 beat me in my race. The level does not make the race close or not close as far as the races I watched. Starting position and cars given are a lot more deteministic.

In any case, I use bot to host race so I can't care less about other people's level LOL :D

I have all 35+ drivers, add me:
afferent

I try to race whoever I can that has high level (30+) drivers.
You can also add my other account, but it doesn't have high level drivers, yet:
ScarletSpacey

I've normally been doing the Remote Races manually, but I'm giving that Yahoo widget a try right now. Seems to be working well for two accounts/PS3's I've tested it with.

My bobs are all level 34 to 38 and they get raced against pretty often, I dont seem to have any problems. But it could just be bad luck or maybe your friends are just less inclined to race your high level drivers (even though it really doesn't matter).

Back