S spdracer Messages 27 Dec 27, 2013 #1 Just downloaded my anniversary content and none of the cars have a picture in the garage list. Has anyone else had this issue and is there a fix? I downloaded the dlc numerous times and it did not fix it.
Just downloaded my anniversary content and none of the cars have a picture in the garage list. Has anyone else had this issue and is there a fix? I downloaded the dlc numerous times and it did not fix it.
Sier_Pinski Messages 657 Texas Messages XizangM1 Dec 27, 2013 #2 Just select all and refresh car icons.
S spdracer Messages 27 Dec 27, 2013 #3 Sier_Pinski Just select all and refresh car icons. Click to expand... Perfect, thank you so much. Kind of strange they're all the same colour.
Sier_Pinski Just select all and refresh car icons. Click to expand... Perfect, thank you so much. Kind of strange they're all the same colour.
tankuroded Messages 6,430 Paint booth Messages FMecha_EXE Dec 27, 2013 #4 I have the same issue too, but I did what @Sier_Pinski said. spdracer Perfect, thank you so much. Kind of strange they're all the same colour. Click to expand... All 15th anniversary machines are blue with tyre marks resembling number 15 as the stripe.
I have the same issue too, but I did what @Sier_Pinski said. spdracer Perfect, thank you so much. Kind of strange they're all the same colour. Click to expand... All 15th anniversary machines are blue with tyre marks resembling number 15 as the stripe.
S spdracer Messages 27 Dec 27, 2013 #5 tankuroded I have the same issue too, but I did what @Sier_Pinski said. All 15th anniversary machines are blue with tyre marks resembling number 15 as the stripe. Click to expand... Interesting. Most of my cars end up being blue anyway.
tankuroded I have the same issue too, but I did what @Sier_Pinski said. All 15th anniversary machines are blue with tyre marks resembling number 15 as the stripe. Click to expand... Interesting. Most of my cars end up being blue anyway.