No R35 road car?

• Thread starter R390GT1'97
  • 6 comments
Australia
Tanunda, SA, Australia
vodafone8887
I noticed after wanting to purchase an R35 road car. I couldn't. Is this because the center console computer graphics are by Gran Turismo. Also there isn't any PS2 decals on the Oreca Viper and no big white PSP on the green DBR9.

I noticed after wanting to purchase an R35 road car. I couldn't. Is this because the center console computer graphics are by Gran Turismo. Also there isn't any PS2 decals on the Oreca Viper and no big white PSP on the green DBR9.

[empty space];3795486
the r35 gtr in the first dlc car pack iirc.

yup....the R35 V-Spec is part of the first DLC car pack....

and as for the Oreca Viper...the livery ain't the only thing they FUBAR'd on that car

Well, I'm fairly certain that there are some "rights" associated with using some of those logos that would imply that both Microsoft and Sony would have to jump through some hoops to have them in the game. How many XBPX and 360-sponsored vehicles are going to be in GT5? It would be very safe to assume NONE.

The DBR9 only had the PSP for a few races I believe. It wasn't the only livery that was used.

Back