no saving during endurance races!?

Messages
51
Messages
GandhisEvilTwin
can you not save the game in the middle of an endurance race? even a-spec? i heard you couldn't in b-spec, but not in a-spec either?
 
You also can only trade once a day. And only cars less than 1MM credits!!! I know it's rough.

Have you seen the handy FAQ? It's stickied to the top of this forum.
 
what the hell kind of weird alien crack are they smoking????

seriously!

i guess i'll never finish gt5 then because i'm not going to leave my ps3 on for the 4-6 days it would take me to do the 24 endurances.

the grinding/crappy rewards was bad enough. this is just plain ridiculous.
 
what the hell kind of weird alien crack are they smoking????

seriously!

i guess i'll never finish gt5 then because i'm not going to leave my ps3 on for the 4-6 days it would take me to do the 24 endurances.

the grinding/crappy rewards was bad enough. this is just plain ridiculous.

Let's relax and hope for a patch that adds saving.
 
Yeah I sure hope there is a patch that eventually comes out and allows us to save Endurance A spec. I have no desire to attempt to do some of those races until we can save.
 
Search?

Yes, you cant save... its pretty lame.
 
Pretty lame I was wondering the same thing!
 
I still don't understand why the hell people want saves for enduros. Its not an endurance race then. If you don't want to leave your PlayStation on then don't do the race.

Those who want to complete the game will do whatever they need to do in order to complete it.

I really hope they don't implement saves cause therefore it would no longer be an endurance race.
 
Well real endurance races usual have 3 or 4 drivers for one car, it should be something you can do online with 2 or 3 of your friends,
 
I say either they should let us save the race or let us use our B-Spec drivers when we're taking a break.
 
I still don't understand why the hell people want saves for enduros.

If you don't understand, then well... I'm not going to explain. But the reason is pretty simple, really. :)
 
If you don't understand, then well... I'm not going to explain. But the reason is pretty simple, really. :)

Yes it is and I hope you don't mind but I would like to mention why people would like endurance saves.

It is basically because people either can't be bothered or don't have the time to do endurance races. They also don't want to leave the PS3 on for a day or two before they can turn it off.

See. Simple.
 
I'm kinda for and against saving in endurance races, in the piddly little short ones then there is not much point, however in the 24hr ones there is always the concern that 23hrs in the leccy will go and you will have to commit suicide. I don't mind leaving the PS on, done it loads on the PS2 but if the unthinkable did happen then it would be crushing to lose all that time and hard work. And remember, GT5 is a game not real life so I don't think it would hurt to have this feature, you wouldn't have to use it after all.
 
I'm kinda for and against saving in endurance races, in the piddly little short ones then there is not much point, however in the 24hr ones there is always the concern that 23hrs in the leccy will go and you will have to commit suicide. I don't mind leaving the PS on, done it loads on the PS2 but if the unthinkable did happen then it would be crushing to lose all that time and hard work. And remember, GT5 is a game not real life so I don't think it would hurt to have this feature, you wouldn't have to use it after all.

Very well put. Also I believe it would actually get more people playing as there are lots of people that won't even look at it without a save option.
 
Yes it is and I hope you don't mind but I would like to mention why people would like endurance saves.

It is basically because people either can't be bothered or don't have the time to do endurance races. They also don't want to leave the PS3 on for a day or two before they can turn it off.

See. Simple.

If People dont have the Time to Do the Endurance Races then Dont Do them Until you have time. If they are bothered by not turning off console for a day or two, then Endurance Races arent for them. SIMPLE AS THAT!
 
Back