- 51
- GandhisEvilTwin
can you not save the game in the middle of an endurance race? even a-spec? i heard you couldn't in b-spec, but not in a-spec either?
what the hell kind of weird alien crack are they smoking????
seriously!
i guess i'll never finish gt5 then because i'm not going to leave my ps3 on for the 4-6 days it would take me to do the 24 endurances.
the grinding/crappy rewards was bad enough. this is just plain ridiculous.
I still don't understand why the hell people want saves for enduros.
If you don't understand, then well... I'm not going to explain. But the reason is pretty simple, really.![]()
I'm kinda for and against saving in endurance races, in the piddly little short ones then there is not much point, however in the 24hr ones there is always the concern that 23hrs in the leccy will go and you will have to commit suicide. I don't mind leaving the PS on, done it loads on the PS2 but if the unthinkable did happen then it would be crushing to lose all that time and hard work. And remember, GT5 is a game not real life so I don't think it would hurt to have this feature, you wouldn't have to use it after all.
Yes it is and I hope you don't mind but I would like to mention why people would like endurance saves.
It is basically because people either can't be bothered or don't have the time to do endurance races. They also don't want to leave the PS3 on for a day or two before they can turn it off.
See. Simple.