No sticky thread with bugs / No sticky thread with wishes, why?

  • Thread starter Thread starter carlosy
  • 9 comments
  • 748 views
Messages
515
Why is there no sticky thread with a list of all bugs, glitches, errors etc.?

Why is there no sticky thread with a list of all wishes, suggestions etc.?
 
That would be nice, it might cut down on the number of repeat posts.
 
Then the staff should really be locking/moving all the wishlists and bug threads as a quick look in the forums show that they are already cluttered with these threads.

I'm sure they do their best. I doubt it's easy staying on top of the sheer amount of dross some people post.
 
I'm sure they do their best. I doubt it's easy staying on top of the sheer amount of dross some people post.

Very true, it wasn't meant as a jab of any kind. 👍
 
That and they end up with the same unrealistic requests we've seen for years.
 
Ok, the feedback section for wishes etc. is ok.
But what about a sticky with all reported bugs and errors?
 
Ok, the feedback section for wishes etc. is ok.
But what about a sticky with all reported bugs and errors?

It's hard to keep up with them. Also, a lot of them tend to be easily fixed and only affect a few users.
 
There should be a stickt bugs thread. Not having one makes GTP not as credible as a GT website.
 
Back