No tyre screech sound when drifting after new update ?

• Thread starter Mike666
  • 16 comments
I closed the application, removed my disc, cleared the cache and restarted the game and it's fine. For now anyway;)

Lost sound right before a race was horrible and I came 15th as a result, if you look back the sounds are there but then disappear again. Restart the game fixes it lost the sound a couple times today.

Yesterday I lost sounds 5 times in 1h of gameplay. I didn't measure how annoying it could be. But sometimes the sound comes back without any particular reasons

Lost sound right before a race was horrible and I came 15th as a result, if you look back the sounds are there but then disappear again. Restart the game fixes it lost the sound a couple times today.
Losing tire screech and transmission whine should not make you finish any worse The engine sounds stays for me when this happens.

Losing tire screech and transmission whine should not make you finish any worse

Actually it does when you drive a the limits of grip. The accuracy of the sounds in this game is a real help when you drive. The transmission whine is a great way to highlight the tiniest fluctuations of rpm due to the imperfections of the road.

Losing tire screech and transmission whine should not make you finish any worse The engine sounds stays for me when this happens.

Everybody plays different. To lots of people they use the sounds of the tyre, engine to read the road. Then there are people like me who are unaffected by loss of sound as I play music on ps4 as well from usb.

Actually it does when you drive a the limits of grip. The accuracy of the sounds in this game is a real help when you drive. The transmission whine is a great way to highlight the tiniest fluctuations of rpm due to the imperfections of the road.
I have found in some cases that I am a little faster with no sound at all. All volume off. I find you tend to push the car a little harder since your not backing off because you hear tire screech. I don't normally race that way but it does not affect lap times if I do.

Latest Posts

Back