No tyre screech sound when drifting after new update ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike666
  • 16 comments
  • 3,101 views
Messages
14
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Just got on and done the update , went out on new track with rx7 and there is no sound when drifting ???
 
Just got on and done the update , went out on new track with rx7 and there is no sound when drifting ???

It was like this for many of us. It has now been fixed on my game.
 
It was fine when I went to bed last night. This morning, its not.

Things like this were my biggest gripe with GT6. I wince everytime I read there's going to be maintenance or an update.
 
Mine was ok now it has gone back to no sound again :/ lol
 
I closed the application, removed my disc, cleared the cache and restarted the game and it's fine. For now anyway;)
 
I closed the application, removed my disc, cleared the cache and restarted the game and it's fine. For now anyway;)
Yeah seems to be ok now thanks
 
I just had to close the application and it worked fine after that
 
Plenty of tyre screech on race c. Couldn't hear eurobeat intensifying over tyre screech.
 
Uninstall game?

No. Just close the application. I found out last night that the lack of sound will come back. On the GT Sport Bug thread someone posted that flipping back and forth to rear view will fix it too.
 
Lost sound right before a race was horrible and I came 15th as a result, if you look back the sounds are there but then disappear again. Restart the game fixes it lost the sound a couple times today.
 
Yesterday I lost sounds 5 times in 1h of gameplay. I didn't measure how annoying it could be. But sometimes the sound comes back without any particular reasons
 
Lost sound right before a race was horrible and I came 15th as a result, if you look back the sounds are there but then disappear again. Restart the game fixes it lost the sound a couple times today.
Losing tire screech and transmission whine should not make you finish any worse The engine sounds stays for me when this happens.
 
Losing tire screech and transmission whine should not make you finish any worse

Actually it does when you drive a the limits of grip. The accuracy of the sounds in this game is a real help when you drive. The transmission whine is a great way to highlight the tiniest fluctuations of rpm due to the imperfections of the road.
 
Losing tire screech and transmission whine should not make you finish any worse The engine sounds stays for me when this happens.

Everybody plays different. To lots of people they use the sounds of the tyre, engine to read the road. Then there are people like me who are unaffected by loss of sound as I play music on ps4 as well from usb.
 
Actually it does when you drive a the limits of grip. The accuracy of the sounds in this game is a real help when you drive. The transmission whine is a great way to highlight the tiniest fluctuations of rpm due to the imperfections of the road.
I have found in some cases that I am a little faster with no sound at all. All volume off. I find you tend to push the car a little harder since your not backing off because you hear tire screech. I don't normally race that way but it does not affect lap times if I do.
 
Back