**Nomad Dablo, 1969 Ford GT40, Pheonix Astra, 22B

  • Thread starter Thread starter joffii
  • 22 comments
  • 1,019 views
Messages
40
Messages
joffii
Up for trade is Nomad Dablo, 1969 Ford GT40, Pheonix Astra and Subaru 22B. Looking for Oreca Viper or other cars, try me.
 
Hi I really want the Ford GT40 :) What car are you looking for except the Oreca Viper because I'm looking for that xar too :P
 
Can I trade the Lamborghini Miura for the Ford GT40? :O
 
Hi I really want the Ford GT40 :) What car are you looking for except the Oreca Viper because I'm looking for that xar too :P

Maybe some group C race cars, or other race cars mainly
 
22B (priority) or Diablo. Check out my thread and lmk.
 
for both?
 
ahh nvm. i won't be able to trade until a long time from now. so you can trade those, sorry for the confusion. good luck!
 
I'll trade a Yellowhat Supra for the Nomad Diablo
 
ahh nvm. i won't be able to trade until a long time from now. so you can trade those, sorry for the confusion. good luck!

I'm happy to wait, there's no rush for me
 
My Yellowhat Supra also has a Stage 3 Turbo
 
I'm happy to wait, there's no rush for me

Ill do the trade he was gonna do.
R8 Team Playstation for Diablo and 22B

I can trade tommorow
 
Ill do the trade he was gonna do.
R8 Team Playstation for Diablo and 22B

I can trade tommorow

Does yours have 0miles?
 
Ive never driven it, but I bought from Used so I dont think so.

Then i'd be happy to do a trade but for one of the other as the other guys was a 0km. The 22B is 17,000km and been restored and the Nomad is a 0km never used.
 
I wasnt really interested in the 22b, just want the Nomad.
 
Sounds like a deal,
Ill trade tommorow
 
Sounds like a deal,
Ill trade tommorow

okay, as i'm new to this i'll send the Nomad accross today just to show i'm not a scammer.
 
Still have 22B, GT40 and Astra
 
Back