Nomad Diablo, GT-One, F40, 205 T16, CSL

  • Thread starter Thread starter orangeco
  • 15 comments
  • 1,172 views
Messages
22
All available, I have 100s of other cars too. Let me know what you have to trade, thanks.
 
If by CSL you mean the M3 CSL i have one

Edit: oh available, my bad. ignore my post
 
Last edited:
would you take a Mercedes SLR McLaren (19 inch wheel option) for your NOMAD
 
I offer 5 paints for your Mercedes-Benz Evolution II'91 if you got 1 .
 
I offer 5 paints for your Mercedes-Benz Evolution II'91 if you got 1 .

Ive got at least 4 of those.
Cannot trade till tomorrow, i'll take 3 silver chrome, 2 gold if possible.
Psn: sheepborg
 
Ive got at least 4 of those.
Cannot trade till tomorrow, i'll take 3 silver chrome, 2 gold if possible.
Psn: sheepborg

Ok , but before that , you should atleast apologise for thread jacking.

Now business , I don't have any chrome , only mattes :(
 
Ok , but before that , you should atleast apologise for thread jacking.

Now business , I don't have any chrome , only mattes :(

Lo siento. :guilty:
Sorry then carl, i dont ever really use mattes. Got plenty of them too. Sorry
 
I'm alright for paint thanks, I have 100s and don't use them. If you have any rare cars you'd like to swap, I'm all ears. Might even swap a rare 50k car for my GT-ONE.

WHYG?
 
I'm alright for paint thanks, I have 100s and don't use them. If you have any rare cars you'd like to swap, I'm all ears. Might even swap a rare 50k car for my GT-ONE.

WHYG?

Could you translate that to english please ? And the gt one isn't tradeable
 
Actually i want that diablo.. what would you like for it?
 
i will trade a sl65
 
Orangeco, im looking for the nomad. However im new to this trading stuff... What worth this car? Thanks!!
 
Tell me what cars you got and I'll let you know. I have two Nomads now..
 
ae86 sprinter trueno gt. shengo and the regular one
blitz er34
shelby series one supercharged
 
Back