GT FAN SAM Messages 559 Sheffield Messages MrSamH95 Messages SamHowarth1 Mar 5, 2011 #1 I will give a special Nissan GT-R Academy Version or a fully tuned Chevrolet Corvette C6 ZR1 '09 with 847bhp.
I will give a special Nissan GT-R Academy Version or a fully tuned Chevrolet Corvette C6 ZR1 '09 with 847bhp.
G gtraider Messages 236 Messages KILLA_MOLE Mar 5, 2011 #2 I don't think it can send... I would take the gtr academy if it could
GT FAN SAM Messages 559 Sheffield Messages MrSamH95 Messages SamHowarth1 Mar 5, 2011 #3 gtraider I don't think it can send... I would take the gtr academy if it could Click to expand... The Diablo will send it's 950,000 credits. Add me psn and we can trade
gtraider I don't think it can send... I would take the gtr academy if it could Click to expand... The Diablo will send it's 950,000 credits. Add me psn and we can trade