Nomad Diablo

  • Thread starter Thread starter cryptomanic
  • 12 comments
  • 904 views
I have a Nomad. Can trade in 2 hours.
 
Is your Toyota au Cerumo Supra 0 miles?
 
I will trade it for

AMEMIYA ASPARADRINK RX7 '04
817u9983.jpg


But I can't trade until tomorrow.


EDIT:
Damn too late
 
Is the gt academy tradeable?
 
Has anyone traded the old GT Academy cars under the new guidelines?
 
You still looking to trade for the Diablo mate?
I'll trade for your Toyota RSC '01 now if you're able.
 
You still looking to trade for the Diablo mate?
I'll trade for your Toyota RSC '01 now if you're able.

I havent heard back from kdash, I can trade you the rsc 01 for the nomad, psn is crypto-manic
 
cryptomanic
I havent heard back from kdash, I can trade you the rsc 01 for the nomad, psn is crypto-manic

Thanx for holding,mate. M lookin only for the academy cars. So carry on! 👍
 
Thanks for trading cryptomanic 👍👍👍
 
Back