Nomad Diabolo

  • Thread starter Thread starter shoeface33
  • 11 comments
  • 1,051 views
Messages
523
Messages
shoeface33
just out of curiosity why do so many people want this car in the marketplace? im not really a fan to be honest

(i traded my one of these away today so dont ask for a trade)
 
I guess some people like it. I don't really care for it though.
 
Thought it might be because of the new Seasonal Event but the Nomad isn't allowed. Not sure but personally I do like the car.
 
Maybe 2 Reasons:

1. It´s very Rare to find in the UCD
and
2. Because its damn fast. If you tune it right.

I love my Nomad Diablo;)
 
Maybe 2 Reasons:

1. It´s very Rare to find in the UCD
and
2. Because its damn fast. If you tune it right.

I love my Nomad Diablo;)

Agreed. I don't see it very often in the UCD. Come to think of it, if i see it again, I'm buying a second one.
 
If you're like me, and the Lamborghini Diablo is one of your favourite cars...... then the Nomad Diablo is as close as this game gets.
 
Because it is a fast lamborghini that doesn't need heavily modded to perform against top notch cars.

The SV however is far better fully modded in terms of speed, handling and overall performance.

The Nomad Diablo can also be used in the Super GT events on A-Spec/B-Spec and it dominates the competition.
 
IT'S A DIABLO!!!!!

Seriously it's a very good car and looks quite good (style wise, not graphics wise because it's ported from GT3).
 
IT'S A DIABLO!!!!!

Seriously it's a very good car and looks quite good (style wise, not graphics wise because it's ported from GT3).

Agreed. 👍, and even it stock form it's a blast to drive.
 
Because it's a "New" car to the series, thus a novelty. It should be noted though that it's a GT3 (?) port with obvious GT3 graphics quality :yuck:.
 
Because it's a "New" car to the series, thus a novelty. It should be noted though that it's a GT3 (?) port with obvious GT3 graphics quality :yuck:.

Only on the Japanese version of GT3 the Diablo was available. So to most people this is a new car to them
 
Back