• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 5 comments
United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
Non-Racing Car Drift Trial: Circuito de la Sierra

DT#69 - Non-Racing Car Drift Trial @ Circuito de la Sierra.png
^^Click on the image above to go to the online leader board for this event^^

This is a repeated event. PLEASE DO NOT resurrect that thread by posting in it. THANKS.

If you do want to quote and comment on something from the old thread you can click the +Quote button
of that post and then return here and use the Insert Quote button below the reply box to post your comments here in the current thread.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
Hate this f:censored: seasonal event, feel like throwing my controller at the TV :banghead:

Haven't tried it yet, but the usual approach is "buy RUF Yellowbird, fit CH tyres, and laugh as it all becomes incredibly easy". That car will eat any road car drift event, as long as you don't try to carry a ton of speed.

Haven't tried it yet, but the usual approach is "buy RUF Yellowbird, fit CH tyres, and laugh as it all becomes incredibly easy". That car will eat any road car drift event, as long as you don't try to carry a ton of speed.

Well thanks for that! Nothing I tried was working. All I did was to add an LSD at 60/60/60 and I got it done. Outstanding. 👍

Last edited:
Well thanks for that. Nothing I tried was working. All I did was to add an LSD at 60/60/60 and I got it done. Outstanding. 👍

:cheers: That's great to hear! I can't take full credit, @leexr2i recommended it for another event, but it's a great car for drifting if you're having trouble.

I think this is a tricky event; it took me about 7 or 8 attempts, usually I can gold in the first 2 or 3 with that RUF.

Back