London
nowcontrol
Non-Racing Car Drift Trial: Indianapolis Road Course

DT#54 - Non-Racing Car Drift Trial @ Indianapolis Road Course.png
^^Click on the image above to go to the online leader board for this event^^
[DT#54] - Non-Racing Car Drift Trial @ Indianapolis Road Course.jpg

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
Easiest seasonal ever. Did it with mt stock rx-7 (my drift car since gt4).
But im having a problem. If i get gold, i dont get the others money reward (silver and cooper), only gold. So every seasonal i have to get them in order (cooper, silver, then gold). Happens with everyone or just me?

Easiest seasonal ever. Did it with mt stock rx-7 (my drift car since gt4).
But im having a problem. If i get gold, i dont get the others money reward (silver and cooper), only gold. So every seasonal i have to get them in order (cooper, silver, then gold). Happens with everyone or just me?
Shouldn't happen like that. I got gold on my first run and got all the rewards in one go.

Loved this event. Broke out the RX-7 GT-X (FC) for this one, in it's new livery, and gave the rear a bit of extra camber (up to 5.0). A couple of wayward corners, and one little spin just before the finish, then a clean and nicely sideways run scoring 6,773. Love this noisy beast!

Loved this event. Broke out the RX-7 GT-X (FC) for this one, in it's new livery, and gave the rear a bit of extra camber (up to 5.0). A couple of wayward corners, and one little spin just before the finish, then a clean and nicely sideways run scoring 6,773. Love this noisy beast!

I'll have to try the RX-7, Just went and checked out your Gallery, A lot of Great Photos!!! 👍

Back