London
nowcontrol
Racing Car Drift Trial: Indianapolis Road Course

DT#31 - Racing Car Drift Trial @ Indianapolis Road Course.jpg
^^Click on the image above to go to the online leader board for this event^^
Racing Car Drift Tria @ Indianapolis Road Course.jpg

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
I had to make some adjustments in my style for this long course drift event. Never did get a good score in section 1.

Section 1 I'm struggling hard with, can post decent scores in the rest of the course. Think I have to change my gearing but I suck with transmissions :(

yeah, section 1 was the ultimate ass*ole in here. I did 1000pts in it and that's it, no idea how to do more, anyway - this event is not that fun so once I got gold with 8900pts I said screw it :P

section one of an S.O.B but managed to get 1,070 on it but rest a total of 8,571 with my RX7 Touring car and will try to improve.

Went with the #24 Chevrolet since I'd just done the other Daytona trial.

It's surprisingly not bad for drifting. The first section is just bad, but the corners are great for easy points.

I got some 8700pts after several tries.

I got 9,794 with a Chevy Corvette ZR1 LM Race Car '09 and I'm No. 9,288 in the World WooHoo under 10,000. That first section is hard but you have to go kinda fast in 3rd or 4th gear. I got about 2,000 pts in the first section alone and the rest was cake. :dopey: The last section was about 4,000 pts. :D :cheers:

ClmBs3mux7ybTqux8_1.jpg
I tried it with my favorite racing drift car, CH tires. 401st 16,435 points. Then I tried the SLS for a little while with different settings without going too crazy like the player in 1st position, didn't like it at all.

Back