Non-Racing Car Drift Trial: Tokyo R246 / Reverse

Discussion in 'GT6 Seasonal & Quick Match Events' started by nowcontrol, Oct 6, 2016.

1. nowcontrol

nowcontrol

Non-Racing Car Drift Trial: Tokyo R246 / Reverse

DT#57 - Non-Racing Car Drift Trial @ Tokyo R246 ~ Reverse.png
    ^^Click on the image above to go to the online leader board for this event^^
    [DT#57[ - Non-Racing Car Drift Trial @ Tokyo R246 ~ Reverse.jpg

This is a repeated event. PLEASE DO NOT resurrect that thread by posting in it. THANKS.

If you do want to quote and comment on something from the old thread you can click the +Quote button
    of that post and then return here and use the Insert Quote button below the reply box to post your comments here in the current thread.

:gtplanet:

Last edited: Oct 6, 2016
  2. MOPARbarrett5

MOPARbarrett5 Premium

I don't mind the repeat events so much when it gives me another chance of getting a top 5 finish. Or maybe a little higher :D.
    Also, here's my tutorial video from the last drift trial here.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2016
  3. GT40 MKII

GT40 MKII

Got exactly 5300 on first try. Used Camaro SS

TripleE63 likes this.
  4. spikyone

spikyone

Time to thank @leexr2i again - used the stock Yellowbird with CH he recommended for the last seasonal and nailed this in about my 4th or 5th try. Usually I'd spend a good half an hour trying to beat the drift trials.

5. BWM

BWM

Used MR last time, tried with FR this time
    Stock SLR'09

6. MidnightRun85

MidnightRun85

Pulled my drift-spec M5 out of the garage for this one. Took many attempts, but finally cracked it and ran 6,347. Happy with that for now!

7. GTPVenomZombie

GTPVenomZombie

Got 5,580 with my Infamous Orange Celica GT-Four (ST205) `98 :bowdown:

8. MOPARbarrett5

MOPARbarrett5 Premium

I tried to improve my score for about two hours until the very end of the event, but my best run of the day was a whole 3 points off my best overall run.
    I would've needed a perfect run to get into second place, and there's no way I could have gotten into first (I really need to learn how to drive the Marcos properly). Nonetheless, I ended up in fourth place, which is tied for my best ever finish, so I'm definitely not disappointed.
    I'll try to upload a video of the run over the weekend.

9. MOPARbarrett5

MOPARbarrett5 Premium

(Sorry for the double post, I just wanted everyone who wants to watch know that the video is out).

Here's the video of my fourth place run. Hopefully everyone enjoys! :cheers:

Cevedale likes this.