None race cars gtsport

• Thread starter Rotsen122
  • 5 comments
Yes, and Kaz has gone on record as saying that there will be more variety going forwards, but for the FIA endorsement they needed to focus on sports and race cars to start with. Works for me!

I did do my research as to why im.asking if the games gonna offer more regular none race types if you notice i.e. we dont have a supra or skyline etc... i mean i read somewhere he plannned to add more cars but idk what kinds

Yes, and Kaz has gone on record as saying that there will be more variety going forwards, but for the FIA endorsement they needed to focus on sports and race cars to start with. Works for me!

Sounds reasonable too thats what had read earlyer he needed to get ready for the f.i.a's deal

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds resonable too thats what had read earlyer he needed to get ready for the fias deal
Yeah fingers crossed eh?

Oh, and watch your double posting. It’s frowned upon around here, so best to edit your previous post if you need to write again before anybody else has replied.

Is gtsport only featuring race cars? Do you think they will add the normal cars?

I did do my research as to why im.asking if the games gonna offer more regular none race types if you notice i.e. we dont have a supra or skyline etc... i mean i read somewhere he plannned to add more cars but idk what kinds

This doesn't make any sense. Did you make your research as to why what exactly if you didn't even know road cars will be ingame? They're at least 30% of the total number of cars we currently know of btw.

Also, it was reported several times on GTPlanet's news section that Kaz wants to add all types of cars to GTS.

Back