R runningmonkey20 Messages 2 Jan 3, 2004 #1 Does anyone know the song that Bam sings when hes in his ferarri, some of the lyrics are "I can tell by your clear blue eyes your a sailor man".
Does anyone know the song that Bam sings when hes in his ferarri, some of the lyrics are "I can tell by your clear blue eyes your a sailor man".
KosmikFool Messages 3,176 Jan 4, 2004 #6 Originally posted by runningmonkey20 Does anyone know the song that Bam sings when hes in his ferarri, some of the lyrics are "I can tell by your clear blue eyes your a sailor man". Click to expand... Sailor Man by The Real McKenzies. Its a cover though, the real song is by Turbonegro.
Originally posted by runningmonkey20 Does anyone know the song that Bam sings when hes in his ferarri, some of the lyrics are "I can tell by your clear blue eyes your a sailor man". Click to expand... Sailor Man by The Real McKenzies. Its a cover though, the real song is by Turbonegro.