Noob Drift Video...

• Thread starter Side-FX
  • 23 comments
A simple search for "Hosting Information" Would have gotten you results.

However, since you asked so nicely, I suggest YouSendIt.

Too swift for Swift :lol: 👍

Wow great video. Are you sure your a noobie? Good editing, you managed to hide a lot of mistakes. NSX-R was the best one. It got some great angles, no matter what the angle was.

Ok.. The music. I personally turned it off. EVERY video so far has had some kind of Eurobeat in it. It doesn't suit it! Your video became better tenfold when I turned the music off. Other than that, one of the better ones that I have seen.

P.S Your not a noob. Liar! ;)

^^haha thanks. yah i realized inital d music is played out. I havent been on this site much but the next one wont have it dont worry...i just had to...haha its like it pulled me in. Pretty much ive just been learning how to drift it up, so maybe im not a noob, but i havent been doing it for long. I didnt wanna come in this site and act all tough u know what im sayin!?
thanks tho!

Good vid. The NSX is your best car for sure. Don't be afraid to push your other cars as well.

But yeah, for a noob, very very good.

In reply to side-fx
No problem. :) You Americans had a 3 week advantage over PAL users. I still can't get over that :lol:

^yeah i guess soo...i live in canada BTW :D
glad you liked it....definately gonna make another one with some more drifts! I havent raced in so long cuz ive been tweaking my settings....its hard tho. Everyone likes different settings and its hard to find out what you like the best, escpecially when u read the gt4 settings depot thing

downloading now, will edit with comments.

MdnIte dont worry im working on getting the PAL rep back up :D

vrey nice video 👍

I dont mind the ID music, why is everyone so against it?

Wow, so crisp and clear and only 30mb. How did you do it?

If you don't mind, I would like to know the capture card and editing program that you used.

Because ID music is tirelessly overplayed. And the fact that everybody wants to be another Takumi.

If only the music was there:indiff: VERY VERY VERY good, and the quality too:)👍
Keep it up, and exactly what Swift said, try to push more to the edge, more angle.
It's just >GREAT<:D

Keep it up:)👍

Damn man!! That was just awesome!! Clean video and nice shots. Music could be better but the effort you put on the video to "match" the music compensates!!
Looking forward to see more videos like that!!
Keep it sideways! 👍 👍

Back