Nordschleife Prize Race "Tue 28 Dec" 9:30 GMT

  • Thread starter Thread starter SkylineR88
  • 14 comments
  • 699 views
Messages
922
Messages
SwoopGTR
Nurburgring Nordschelife
5 laps
400bhp
any tyres
any car
30 minute qualifying
 
ill be there today for sure, if my internet holds. Holding my first prize race soon at 130PMEST
 
Count me in.
 
ANY car? So basically what you're saying is, "Enter if you have an X2010 or plan to lose."?


People don't think things through enough when setting up events.
 
It has a 400bhp limit, so no
X2010
 
ANY car? So basically what you're saying is, "Enter if you have an X2010 or plan to lose."?


People don't think things through enough when setting up events.

think things through...
 
Room now open for practice: 1472-6399-9009-5384-6608
 
LOL! First post of the day. I was up past 4am,and I haven't had my coffee yet! Sorry, still disgruntled over yesterday's online experience. Haha.



Edit: What time is the event to start? I was just about to go buy my new wheel stand setup, but I see the room is open for practice right now. Also, please no assists but ABS?? :)
 
I don't even have any cars, only level 8, joined the party late as wa away from home, mmm what can 80 grand get me?
 
Skid recovery? No skill is needed, and the driving that results isn't even realistic. A Zonda with no skid recovery is a completely different car compared to one with skid recovery.

TCS and ABS are assists in their own right, but not in the arcade manner that skid recovery, ASM, etc. are.
 
tonight there assists will be allowed and I will look into the matter for future races
 
Good racing guys! Got 3rd today about 2 minutes behind the leader... ProPersian spun out early but came back possesed! I was cheering for him to get the lead, but at the end even him couldn't do it. Congratulations to the winner! And thank's as always to skyline for putting this awsome races up!
 
great race once again.. we should try different bhp classes also imo not only 400bhp

but good race congrats to jimfr
 
Back