North American players get shafted again.

  • Thread starter Thread starter JER_CREST
  • 36 comments
  • 2,719 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just so you Americans get this right.
Europe is not a country, it's a union just like USA but each have different countries instead of states.
Not everyone in Europe get the event either for that matter.
 
This DLC I really want though, as it is the Model Car from the US Collectors Edition. Everytime I see that car on my shelf i'm like "I'd really like to drive that around the 'ring" :/

Exactly! Normally I'd hardly be excited about yet another GT-R.

I'm still stinging from slogging through the NA Academy knowing I didn't stand a chance in hell just for the promised participation prizes that never materialized...
 
Oh no, I don't get yet another variant of the Skyline that I'll never drive :rolleyes:
 
Just so you Americans get this right.
Europe is not a country, it's a union just like USA but each have different countries instead of states.
Not everyone in Europe get the event either for that matter.

Who said anything about Europe being a country, or Americans for that matter? The thread title and OP mention North America, not the USA.
 
Canada gets shafted as well. We don't even have access to the GT Academy yet I can drive an hour and be in the good ole' USA! haha what a joke.

Actually, Canada gets shafted for everything, just for being Canadian.

True story! :sly:
 
Canada got heated seats for the RSX while I'm stuck with a cold butt... They get no sympathy from me! :D
 
Who said anything about Europe being a country, or Americans for that matter? The thread title and OP mention North America, not the USA.
The first post states...

The Europeans get a free DLC for just participating in the EU round of GT:Academy,
That should be "certain countries in Europe get a free DLC" as not all European countries can enter.

It's also on no ones interest to continue this thread anyway. Sony, Nissan, and indeed Mercedes, have their own reasons for leaving out certain countries, and complaints here won't make a blind bit of difference to their strategies.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back