berettagt88 Messages 795 ohio Messages beretta-gt88 Jan 1, 2014 #1 how much hp does NOS add? I'm trying to win against a Zonda on the IB Super Car race is 100,000 worth it for NOS by the end of the race the Zonda is half a lap ahead Last edited: Jan 1, 2014
how much hp does NOS add? I'm trying to win against a Zonda on the IB Super Car race is 100,000 worth it for NOS by the end of the race the Zonda is half a lap ahead
Bluntified Messages 2,298 Sauga City Messages Bluntified Jan 1, 2014 #2 It's useless with the AI. Just use normal engine upgrades. What car are you using? It sounds like your car is way too underpowered to begin with.
It's useless with the AI. Just use normal engine upgrades. What car are you using? It sounds like your car is way too underpowered to begin with.
berettagt88 Messages 795 ohio Messages beretta-gt88 Jan 1, 2014 #3 Bluntified It's useless with the AI. Just use normal engine upgrades. What car are you using? It sounds like your car is way too underpowered to begin with. Click to expand... 580hp 2012 Camaro ZL1 replica. I did gold the other 2 races before it
Bluntified It's useless with the AI. Just use normal engine upgrades. What car are you using? It sounds like your car is way too underpowered to begin with. Click to expand... 580hp 2012 Camaro ZL1 replica. I did gold the other 2 races before it